Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

negative camber on the 19's?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe (from looking at the parts documentation) that there is only one set of suspension for MS (not counting Performance Plus which is a change in bushings - not geometry). I have also seen only one alignment specification. These two would indicate that MS carries the same rear camber settings without regard to tires/rims.

With resect to having an alignment done, the only camber adjustment available is "bolt slop" so there is no way to remove significant amounts of camber in the rear during an alignment.

I was afraid so. I am not very happy with this negative camber. My tire pressure is spot on, and I am now seeing (feeling) my rear tires are heating up considerably after 20 minutes of freeway driving, and with 750 miles on the entire car, I am already seeing inside wear on the rears. And no, I'm not driving like a maniac (The occasional burst from a stop light or sign, but have been trying to drive for range).