Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cars and Coffee - Dallas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like more info. The just started a Dallas Tesla group on google groups this week. Is this part of that group? If not are you guys starting something? I am in Fort Worth.

Cars and Coffee Dallas

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone interested in bringing your car to the Dallas meetup this Saturday? I plan on bringing my new Model S, would be great if we could get a nice group of cars there.

I'm in. Gonna bring my son, nephew and brother-in-law. Probably get there early though, maybe 9:00 - 10:00. Wife says I have to be back by 10:30 or off with my head. LOL...

I don't have a S but drive a Roadster and Brammo Empulse R. I won't be able to make it as I will be tracking the GT-R at Motorsport Ranch tomorrow.

However, my wrap guy just finished wrapping the Brammo and will be bringing out tomorrow to C&C. Check it out when you get there!

jerry33, nice to meet you and see your beautiful S! ZestyChicken, sorry I didn't get to meet you, but you confirmed (for my wife) that blue is the right choice for us.

My first trip to the Cars and Coffee. A lot of fun to see all the beautiful cars. Ferraris, a McLaren, Maseratis, an Astin Martin, Lambos, then classics like Beatles, old Mustands, etc... Great fun.

I met a nice gentleman with a silver Tesla. Was that jerry33? We walked around and didn't see any other Teslas though we left around 10:00. It seems like people get there pretty early and leave around 10:00.

There were a lot of people milling around my S but I was so busy ogling the other cars I didn't really chat with as many folks as I should have. One thing that I found amusing is that nearly all the cars that people were enthused about were garage queens. The Teslas were the only ones that were daily drivers. Well maybe the Abarths you could but though they had a bunch of them and I'm not sure anyone was all that enthused about them save the owners. LOL. They had like 4 of the $22,000 cars parked next to the McLaren, Lambos and Ferraris.

I met a nice gentleman with a silver Tesla. Was that jerry33? We walked around and didn't see any other Teslas though we left around 10:00. It seems like people get there pretty early and leave around 10:00.

Yes, that was me. I had non-stop folks right up till 11:00 when I left. At least I was the only one there with a silver Tesla to my knowledge (folks don't often use "nice" and "gentleman" in the same sentence as "Jerry" :)

sounds like it was still a great time!

Zesty, in the summer, usually the temps get so unbearable that most people are leaving by 10 am. Fall is typically the best as people stay almost til noon.

Did anyone happen to see my electric motorcycle there??!?!?

nope two wheeler...

there is a guy who wraps, clear bras, window tints cars....it was there.

His company is called Speedshield

he sent me these teaser pics
8907715130_de5e28d692_c.jpg

8907713832_426eebf60e_c.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

this is my bike before the wrap

8605103402_0b5852d1a5_c.jpg

I don't have a S but drive a Roadster and Brammo Empulse R. I won't be able to make it as I will be tracking the GT-R at Motorsport Ranch tomorrow.

However, my wrap guy just finished wrapping the Brammo and will be bringing out tomorrow to C&C. Check it out when you get there!

Hey, will anyone be at this Saturday's Cars and Coffee in Plano?

Have never seen a Roadster up close.
Or if you bring your bike, I would love to see it (I ride too).
NOW: that would be very cool: an ALL electric garage.

Plano is a bit far for me coming from Kennedale. Can you tell me more about this event? Who is usually there? EV drivers? We have a Leaf and a Volt (no Tesla yet)

It's a huge event and expect several hundred cars there. Most are exotic or muscle cars, but there are also club cars (like a pleathora of Fiat 500 Abarth) and the odd EV. It's a good time. Get there early!