Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slowly increase radio volume after a phone call or closing door

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a way to have the volume slowly increase after a phone call or closing the door? Sometimes, as I am sure most of you have, I listen to the radio pretty loud. Once the phone rings the volume is muted but after I hang up, the volume is instantly loud again. Is there a way to change that so it increases slowly?

These sort of things would have to be user options due to geographical differences. Temps here hit 104F in the sun today, no way would I want to be toasted because someone called me on the phone.

I've never really noticed a significant drop in effectiveness in my GM. I live in the desert, with avg summer temps in 90-110 range. I guess the drive could also defeat the setting by manually raising fan temps to balance for noise and volume.

Thank You Spatters. Once the phone call rings incoming I can't even turn my volume down on my radio anymore. Once either of us hangs up, it goes back to full volume instantly. I agree with you 100 percent on the air conditioning volume as well. That would be cool if they could put both of those options into a future update.