Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pairing: RV parks and hotels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While I applaud the idea, I suggest we would be better served putting our recommendations in the regional sub-forums. This has been the case in the FL forum (and some others) for some time and it makes recommendations much easier to find.

P.S. Maybe I've ben lucky but I've never had a hotel not accommodate a request for charging. They always try to come up with something.

While I applaud the idea, I suggest we would be better served putting our recommendations in the regional sub-forums.

Did that too. Question is that for a longish trip, which regional forum :) I put it in a couple plus here. Unfortunately, the search on this forum is rather lacking, and sometimes a google search doesn't find it. Now if ever post was sent by email--the way yahoo groups does it--I could find things almost instantly.

I would recommend adding these location to Recargo.com and/or PlugShare.com. More people will see them and they can update them too. Plus they have a mobile app that you can refer to when on the road.
The problem is that only a very small subset of the sites on Recargo or Plugshare are motels, and they do not currently offer a motel filter.

I have been contributing motel with charge sites to a Google map dedicated to this purpose.
http://dcubed.com/evmap/