Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Port St. Lucie, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sounds definite? How?

Hi Ethan,

That's certainly a valid question. However, I doubt that Nigel would be comfortable revealing his source. Knowing Nigel I would assign a high level of confidence to information that he posts even if he is not at liberty to reveal the details. None of these Superchargers initiatives are done deals, but you can be assured that Tesla is seriously looking at the Port St. Lucie area for a possible Supercharger location.

Larry

Really? Would you even kill this fluffy bunny?

12426-bigthumbnail.jpg

I hear ya. It's just too tantalizing of a post to not back up the statement with information. I'd kill to be able to road trip in our Model S.

Believe me I share your desire for confirmation of Florida Superchargers locations. After things progress I'll ask a club member who lives near the location to periodically look for signs of construction.

Regards,

Larry

Believe me I share your desire for confirmation of Florida Superchargers locations. After things progress I'll ask a club member who lives near the location to periodically look for signs of construction.

Regards,

Larry

I've scoured government websites for building permits with any mention of Tesla and haven't found anything besides the one in Ft. Myers. It's just tough doing all that sleuthing only to read the tantalizing statement about the Port St. Lucie potential supercharger. I guess Elon delaying his supercharger announcement twice hasn't helped things. Hope we hear soon so I can make a decision on fly vs. drive for an upcoming trip we're taking!

I've scoured government websites for building permits with any mention of Tesla and haven't found anything besides the one in Ft. Myers. It's just tough doing all that sleuthing only to read the tantalizing statement about the Port St. Lucie potential supercharger. I guess Elon delaying his supercharger announcement twice hasn't helped things. Hope we hear soon so I can make a decision on fly vs. drive for an upcoming trip we're taking!

It's a difficult proposition to confirm Supercharger locations. As you no doubt know very few permit websites allow you to search on Tesla, most require you to supply a permit number, address, lot number, etc. Likewise its possible that Nigel's information may come from a source that actually preceeds the permitting process.

Larry