Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Windfall Electric Mobility Conference: June 7/13

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to invite a Tesla Driver to participate in a Panel Discussion of "EV Drivers" in Aurora, just a few miles north of Toronto, on Friday, June 7th.

Every year, Windfall Ecology Centre in Aurora hold a 2-day Ecology Festival in Newmarket. This year, they are adding an Electric Mobility Conference in the Aurora Cultural Centre on Friday, June 7th. Ron Groves is moderating an EV Driver's Panel and I would like to have a Tesla driver represent the best of the EV's to participate in the panel to talk about your experience of driving electrically. Ron will prepare several questions in advance so that you will have a chance to prepare a response and there will be a short question period open to the attendees.

You will be welcome to spend the whole day with us from 9 AM to 4 PM, however, if this is not possible, the panel discussion will be around an hour midday. I'll have more specifics very shortly.

I am the organizer of The Toronto Hybrid Group and will be one of the panelists (driving an After-Market Plug-In Prius). Please email me ([email protected]) for more information or if you would like to participate in this Electric Mobility Conference.

Thank you for caring about the environment for our children and grandchildren ...

Stay Green for a Greener Tomorrow ...

~ Erik Haltrecht, P.Eng.
KlnAir4U/e-Prius
Toronto Hybrid Group
EV Fest Exhibitor - Sept 15, 2013