Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model S Reservations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought it'd be interesting to compile a separate post of UK Model S Reservations.

While most of the data is no doubt available from the "master list", it will still be useful to follow a UK only version.

Using the same key -

S = Signature Series (Model S)
SSL = Signature Special List (Model S)
R = Roadster Owner/Friends and Family
P = General Production (Model S)
Red = Signature Series Sold Out for Region

If you could post your reservation type and sequence number (as per key above), and the date reservation sequence number received. Please :)

P78 30/Dec/2012 Nhallwood
P90 2/Apr/2013 chris.c
P121 31/Jul/2013 smac

I'll endeavour to keep the OP up to date.

Last edited:
So from the somewhat limited stats it's looking like 2 P orders per week here in the UK.

TBH I thought it would be more, and was relatively suprised at my number being so low. I guess it's not bad seeing as there is no physical examples or showrooms at present, so my hopes of being a true UK early adopter are still intact!

It will be interesting to see the change in rate of reservations as things like superchargers / showrooms / press come on stream here.

Thanks smac,

So end of July saw 121 P Model S reservation at 2 per week we should be on P125? Does seem low. Now I keep thinking I may go for the £4,000 deposit, has anyone got any ideas on actual UK pricing with our 20% VAT included and am I still correct in thinking there is the UK incentives still for businesses in the UK?
Best
Dan43