Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WANTED SIGNATURE SERIES MODEL S w/ SERIAL # < 100

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry. Not only low VIN (00064) but unique color (Chocolate Pearl FACTORY paint) AND with everything I like already on it. Plus, it has the Signature Specific Gaps and Oddities. I believe Elon himself approved it. We are working on putting 20,000 miles on it in the next week or so. It is the most satisfyingly fun thing I or my wife have had in our lives.

But, I guess you can ask. SOMEbody might want to sell their dream. Not me.

Sorry. Not only low VIN (00064) but unique color (Chocolate Pearl FACTORY paint) AND with everything I like already on it. Plus, it has the Signature Specific Gaps and Oddities. I believe Elon himself approved it. We are working on putting 20,000 miles on it in the next week or so. It is the most satisfyingly fun thing I or my wife have had in our lives.

But, I guess you can ask. SOMEbody might want to sell their dream. Not me.

for a million bucks I'd give that up in a heartbeat

Why < 100? Is there an "early Signature" attraction? Or just an echo of the "Roadster 100"? Or should we start a new rumor on some special capability of the first 100? ;)

I think there were special paint options etc. at the beginning for them, I remember reading somewhere that they had to paint one car pink etc. but they couldn't continue with that in the long-run.. Don't know what other special "allowances" were given to the early batch..

How do you tell the production number, is it the last digits of the VIN#? We're picking up a 2013 tomorrow in Tampa but I also bought a used white Signature with 2,500 miles this afternoon. The last 7 digits in the VIN# are S000031