Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mission Motorcycles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With the last thread being over a year old and this topic is now being talked about in the future tesla section, I felt it deserved its own thread. I'm primarily curious about range and pricing. Anyone have any ideas? If not I guess we will have to wait till June 3rd as indicated by their website.

Mission Motorcycles

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 1,452
No details yet, other than the sick looking dash user interface they posted this week...

waiting is tough! Fortunately I have some training from my MS :)

With the last thread being over a year old and this topic is now being talked about in the future tesla section, I felt it deserved its own thread. I'm primarily curious about range and pricing. Anyone have any ideas? If not I guess we will have to wait till June 3rd as indicated by their website.

Mission Motorcycles

Ok, I've poured over the specs page and did not find any mention of weight. I dropped them an email looking for weight, expected power consumption (actually asked for logs) and information on how they are handling their deposits (escrow or general fund). We will see what they say. The Zero just does not look right sitting next to the P85 but maybe one of these will :)

If you go visit--let us know and take pics (ha, right I'm sure that will be allowed)

Has anyone else made a reservation? I got a Mission R (17 kWh, +tech package, +twin charger), MMR0005! Not sure where else to post this :)

Yeah. And it looks like I might have blown the motor on my Benelli at Laguna yesterday. I'm assuming summer of 2014 for R models? I'm local - should ask if I can pop up there for a look-see.

If you go visit--let us know and take pics (ha, right I'm sure that will be allowed)

Has anyone else made a reservation? I got a Mission R (17 kWh, +tech package, +twin charger), MMR0005! Not sure where else to post this :)
Congrats! I'm torn. I waited to buy my Roadster until I felt comfortable the company would survive to honor the warranty and service the car. My heart and mind are arguing over this at the moment.

I do have questions about what "ultra-fast charging" is in the tech package. DC? And then they have a twin-charger option but no description of what it buys you. Tracks around here either have 14-50, 6-50, or 6-30 outlets so would be interested to know what the standard and twin charge rates are.

This will be a track-only bike for me so leaning towards the 15kWh model and if I can't charge fast enough between sessions will ride my ICE.

There has been no reply to my request for information which really does not do much for my desire to plunk down $5K (which apparently goes into an EBike's general fund and not a separate escrow account).

They did generate a nice web site.... shame there is no one at home to follow up with the interest they generate.

- - - Updated - - -

Seegem, can you forward the email? I'd like to send my questions to a direct email.
Thanks,
Bill

Did anyone else reserve one?

- - - Updated - - -

They emailed me offering test rides in July, in SF / LA area. I'm definitely going! Can't wait!

I would love to but am happy with the Empulse R.

I'm not a track fiend like Strider on a bike but track my car. And basically this is my first bike since I was in high school riding a dirt bike! This might be a bit too much bike for me right now.

Hi Bill, this is mark at Mission Motorcycles. You (and anyone else) can email me at mark.seeger @ mission-motorcycles . Com

There has been no reply to my request for information which really does not do much for my desire to plunk down $5K (which apparently goes into an EBike's general fund and not a separate escrow account).

They did generate a nice web site.... shame there is no one at home to follow up with the interest they generate.

- - - Updated - - -

Seegem, can you forward the email? I'd like to send my questions to a direct email.
Thanks,
Bill