Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 Brand New Tesla S Sedans for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two years ago when I was 78 years of age I ordered 2 Tesla S sedans. One for me and one for my wife. They were delivered December 21, 2012 to my home. Now at the age of 80, my wife and I have decided we are not up to driving these autos. They have not been driven and sit in my garage with the original factory delivered mileage. (30 miles) I am aware that Tesla delivery for a new factory Tesla S sedan is ten months. It satisfies us that the Tesla stock we purchased has increased in value to pay for both of these fine electric autos. If you are anxious to have a Tesla without waiting 10 months, I have arranged with a long time friend in the auto business to deliver them anywhere in the world for me. Both autos are white with cashmere leather upholstery, sunroof and performance package. If you are a serious buyer and not someone seeking to steal these autos, financing is available. Please call David at 954-480-8898 office or 954-240-2304 cell or fax 954-480-8727.
tesla_new2.jpg

Warning to anyone who buys any cars based on ads like this, BE CAREFUL.

80 year old men, typically don't buy two Tesla Model S's.

Here are some questions you should ask.

1) Why aren't there real photos of the actual cars sitting in the garage posted?
2) What are the VIN numbers for these vehicles?
3) Why are the plates on the back of these vehicles not Florida plates?
4) What kind of 80 year old offers financing on vehicles?
5) Why did this guy just join the forum in May and this is his first post?
6) Not looking for someone to steal these vehicles? Who talks like that?
7) Ship anywhere in the world, really? Do you realize how hard it is to export a car to some countries?
8) What kind of 80 year old is proficient in posting on forums complete with photos?

1) Why aren't there real photos of the actual cars sitting in the garage posted?
7) Ship anywhere in the world, really? Do you realize how hard it is to export a car to some countries?
8) What kind of 80 year old is proficient in posting on forums complete with photos?

9) Why the well would you not drive two electric vehicles sitting in your garage? Like ever?

Complete scam.

I think those are old stock photos from the Tesla site circa 2009. If you crop the text out from top and bottom and use TinEye you'll find about 165 spammy type websites use the car on the left.

Here is a Coconut Creek, FL used-car dealer whose website's Tesla listing matches the phone number in the photo above.

2012 Tesla Model S, Used Cars For Sale - Carsforsale.com

I think that's at least one of the cars. The VIN is 5YJSA1CN2CFP02295 at least that is what the site says.

I wouldn't touch the offer with a ten foot pole - it smells.

But, as a guy that will hit 82 in just a couple of months, I'm a bit offended by the derogatory comments directed at 80 year old folks.

I did not buy two Teslas, but I really enjoy driving my Model S, have yet to mix up the stop and go pedals, and our children have not suggested we turn in our keys. The 'our' includes my wife who really enjoys driving the Nissan LEAF.

I financed the Tesla, because even at my terribly advanced age, I was able to secure financing at such a low rate, that I was able to invest the cash I was going to use in a CD that is paying more than the finance charges.

For the past 15 years I have been the webmaster for a club web site, am very comfortable with PhotoShop, and have posted lots of photos on forum pages, and you can see that I've been able to make a few posts in this forum.

I have several 80 and 80+ acquaintances that are as busy and involved as me, or more so. Not all octogenarians are tottering old fools just hanging on waiting for Charon to ferry them across the river Styx.:wink:

I can answer this one. It's an old stock image of a prototype Model S.

But, as a guy that will hit 82 in just a couple of months, I'm a bit offended by the derogatory comments directed at 80 year old folks.

I did not buy two Teslas, but I really enjoy driving my Model S, have yet to mix up the stop and go pedals, and our children have not suggested we turn in our keys. The 'our' includes my wife who really enjoys driving the Nissan LEAF.

I financed the Tesla, because even at my terribly advanced age, I was able to secure financing at such a low rate, that I was able to invest the cash I was going to use in a CD that is paying more than the finance charges.

For the past 15 years I have been the webmaster for a club web site, am very comfortable with PhotoShop, and have posted lots of photos on forum pages, and you can see that I've been able to make a few posts in this forum.

I have several 80 and 80+ acquaintances that are as busy and involved as me, or more so. Not all octogenarians are tottering old fools just hanging on waiting for Charon to ferry them across the river Styx.:wink:

While you may be more the exception than the rule, can I just say that the above is awesome? I hope this doesn't offend, but I mean, you were born on the heels of the great depression and now you're on the internet and zapping around in an electric car. I hope to live to be 80+ and as cognizant as you sir. Hats off.

Ya, there is obviously no need to be derogatory towards 80 year olds in general. I think the issue is that nobody believes the person who posted this is actually 80, and so they are picking apart all of the claims.

And lets face it. This post just screams "scam". There might be actual cars for sale, but the whole pitch stinks to high heaven.

Way to go Bill. A few weeks ago they were busting on 70 year olds on this site and my 85 year old mother (who safely drives a 2 seat ICE convertable - MB SLK) got all upset. Keep on driving and stay well.

Last edited:
I think those are old stock photos from the Tesla site circa 2009. If you crop the text out from top and bottom and use TinEye you'll find about 165 spammy type websites use the car on the left.

Here is a Coconut Creek, FL used-car dealer whose website's Tesla listing matches the phone number in the photo above.

2012 Tesla Model S, Used Cars For Sale - Carsforsale.com

I think that's at least one of the cars. The VIN is 5YJSA1CN2CFP02295 at least that is what the site says.

That one doesn't have performance pkg as the original poster has said.

Either way, another profit seeker. Too bad it's depreciating by the day. Should I be happy????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well stated, Bill. While I don't think anyone had ill intent, I concur that it was agist, and wrongly so.

Much respect.

Bravo. I'm really glad to hear that you are an active octogenarian who is technologically savvy. You must realize that you are a rarity. But to clarify a point, I wrote, "What kind of 80 year old offers financing on vehicles?" not, what kind of 80 year old finances a vehicle himself. I'm sure you would agree that it would be unbelievably rare for an 80 year old to sell his car on terms.

As to buying two electric vehicles and being proficient in photoshop, that's great.

I hope you enjoy many more years of driving and keeping active.