Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC not accessible w/TapaTalk 3/10/13

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stayed up late to update the forum software at a low traffic time. I then updated the tapatalk software but that had a hiccup. There's no good way for me to be able to test it before hand on a dev server.

No worries. Maybe, in the future, a notification to the board when an update is being done so we know to expect the hiccups and won't be so worried?

There was one, but probably only showed up on the site proper. Honestly, I'm a bit under the weather and passed out at 2am while waiting for some files to copy. Was a quick fix once I woke up.

There are some things I'm unhappy about with this latest version, so I might try to roll it back later. But for now I have to go back to bed.

There was one, but probably only showed up on the site proper. Honestly, I'm a bit under the weather and passed out at 2am while waiting for some files to copy. Was a quick fix once I woke up.

There are some things I'm unhappy about with this latest version, so I might try to roll it back later. But for now I have to go back to bed.
Sleep! It wasn't a huge deal and the last thing I want to do is be a complainer, love the site, it's well managed and we can certainly survive a glitch or two now and then.