Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

(Silly but True) Can an Entire Kindergarten Class fit in a Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our 6-year-old presented his kindergarten year-end project today: Gas vs. Electric Cars. He used posters and pictures, explained several facts and differences about the two different types of power sources, and then ended with the class playing How many kindergartners can you fit in a Tesla Model S? The answer: The entire class! All 15 kids and his great teacher! All doors/hatches could be closed, but we didn't want to freak out the school administrators standing nearby; 6 kids in the trunk, 4 in the back seat, 3 in the front, and 3 in the frunk! There was even room to spare. The kids loved it... and given the choice they ALL wanted to be in the frunk!

And our son's favorite part — handing out Tesla key-chains to each classmate, kindly provided by the Tesla Director of Marketing!

5-8-2013 6-16-23 PM.jpg

[SUB](Owner is not in the photo.)[/SUB]

Thanks for sharing the story and the pictures.

I love all the smiling faces.

85kWh, Green Metallic Paint, Tech Package, Tan Leather, Lacewood, Panoramic Roof, 19" Wheels, Air Suspension, Studio Sound – Finalized 4/19/13 – Delivery Button 5/8/13 – Delivery Window June 5-19 (East Coast)

What's way more amazing is that there's only 15 kids in a kindergarten class. My wife's K class has been pushing 30 students the past few years and I don't ever recall it ever being below 20. Also, if you can fit 30 kindergarteners in a Model S, I'd be shocked. My wife doesn't let any of her students near her new car!