Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Westfalia S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’d like to propose the next Tesla vehicle. The Tesla Westfalia, a model S with the body of a Eurovan Camper or something similar on top of the Tesla S pan / drivetrain. Range perfect for traveling, all the power you need for camping purposes, charge it up overnight at RV parks, low center of gravity, and internet/wifi for keeping in touch with the outside world.
What do you Think?
Zak

I like it! This would be a great small camper. It would maneuverable enough to use as a daily driver as well.

A basic van version would be perfect for FedEx deliveries and for small business use as well.

GSP

I’d like to propose the next Tesla vehicle. The Tesla Westfalia, a model S with the body of a Eurovan Camper or something similar on top of the Tesla S pan / drivetrain. Range perfect for traveling, all the power you need for camping purposes, charge it up overnight at RV parks, low center of gravity, and internet/wifi for keeping in touch with the outside world.
What do you Think?
Zak

While I'd love that, I think the market has pretty much moved away from Eurovans for safety and aesthetic reasons. If you wanted something like this, you'd be better off presenting it as a Tesla version of the Dodge/Benz Sprinter.

Resurrecting this old thread...
Someone is trying to build one:
Electric of a VW Westfalia using a Model S platform
image.jpg

Not exactly a Westfalia, but . . .