Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

40kwh ready to be delivered for sale!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all... reposting here in case someone is interested.
Had my reservation almost a year, and just went I get the delivery button... potential layoff at job. So, it is disappointing to say the least.
In my hope to not let my deposit go to waste, I wanted to see if anyone was interested in taking over my spot.
Grey/Black leather
Tech Package
Rear facing Seats
Sound upgrade
Glass roof
Active suspension
Upgradeable to 60kwh on demand (as I undestand it)
upgradeable to superchargers on demand (as I understand it)

I am in CA, and with taxes, license, delivery, it is just over $75k gross... take off any tax rebates, etc.

Feel free to post here or message me if you are interested.

Thanks,

All:

Thanks to all who PM'd me. They wouldn't let me sell it as a 40 so I am removing this thread. Sorry for the false alarm.

This is a curious statement - I assume "they" is Tesla Motors? If you have taken delivery, how can they not let you sell it?
Maybe if you haven't taken delivery yet then they won't let someone else walk in and buy the car from TM. It's sort of like the policy against selling reservation slots in the early days.
And if you take delivery and sell it right away I don't think you qualify for the tax breaks, at least not the CA rebate which requires you own it for several years.
Pretty lousy situation for you to be in, I'm afraid. Hopefully you don't get laid off and can keep the car!