Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Cocomats are in!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Worked with Drew from Cocomats over the past month (or less) to get some mats customized for the Model S. I believe there may have been a handful of other MS owners (digitaltim?) who were also working with him re: the second row runner. Well, I received them today and more or less tossed those pathetic stock mats into the bowels of my garage. These mats are heavy and look very durable. I went with a little bit of color that is more subtle in real life (they grey comes out a little more than it should in the photos). I think I'll measure out the trunk and send it to Drew if he doesn't already have a template. I didn't think I'd want a trunk one, but now it feels odd not having one there. Anyway, I think they look fantastic. Nice work, Cocomats!

2013-04-30 19.46.05.jpg
2013-04-30 19.46.18.jpg
2013-04-30 19.48.00.jpg

You can go to the cocomats.com website to order them. I paid $265 for the front row and the second row. I forget the cost of the frunk -- probably around $150. I think at this stage, you're probably better off placing a phone call to clarify the order.

Here are pictures of the new mats. I would have liked the trunk mat to extend about an inch more toward the second row seats, but overall I am very pleased with it.

The center console mat is about 1cm too large, but it fits decently well.

gary9u5u.jpg

usu9utem.jpg

uta4yhym.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk.

These look Horrible in My opinion. I went with Tesla All Weather Liners. They are exact match as weathertech. I do live in Winter Weather though and cloth mats would be very hard to keep clean. The liners protect the front edge and sides. Basically if you took a glass of water and spilled it in the liner not a single drop would leak out.

AllMats_1024x1024.jpg

I just ordered some Cocomats for my Model S for the front and rear floor area (have a Tesla rubber mat for the rear trunk). I ordered a new material and style that isn't on the Cocomats website yet. It's a nylon tightly woven carpet style in dark grey with a rubber backing. I think it will look great with my light grey seats. Will post photos when I get them.

I have had Cocomats in two other cars and have been very satisfied with them.

As many others have noted, the stock Model S floor mats are not impressive.

image.jpg

Got my cocomats from Drew and they are great!
Black/red dot #51
Sorry driver side is a little dirty. They have been in about 2 weeks before I figured out posting the photos.
they sure look a lot nicer than these photos portray.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    899.4 KB · Views: 382
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    943.5 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
These look Horrible in My opinion. I went with Tesla All Weather Liners. They are exact match as weathertech. I do live in Winter Weather though and cloth mats would be very hard to keep clean. The liners protect the front edge and sides. Basically if you took a glass of water and spilled it in the liner not a single drop would leak out.

View attachment 40968
I want this, but with tan... still not able to find it.

Got my cocomats from Drew and they are great!
Black/red dot #51
Sorry driver side is a little dirty. They have been in about 2 weeks before I figured out posting the photos.
they sure look a lot nicer than these photos portray.

They look great! I'm still waiting for the set I ordered in January. Supposedly they are on their way. Will post photos when I get them.

Last edited: