Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took the advice of another forum member and went to http://3dcarstickers.com/. He doesnt have them listed on his webshop, but he does have the graphic for the Tesla logo, albeit with the shield around the T that's no longer used. I emailed the guy and he emailed a sample pic back to me of the logo, and I asked him to remove the shield outline, and make the T a dark grey color so it matched my wheels. I measured the interior diameter of the TSW center cap I was going to replace (59mm) and placed the order on his shop. About 12 days later, they showed up and I couldn't be happier!
wheel1.jpg
wheel2.jpg

Reactions: hiroshiy
For those who have asked, the wheels on my car are the TSW Nurburgring in Matte Gunmental.
Here's a couple more, wider, pics. If you're going this route, try to make sure you get longer lug nuts (longer than 14mm x 1.5) the short ones will rub on the bolts and not secure the wheel to the axle. I got mine in black.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    648.6 KB · Views: 4,253
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,959
Last edited:
Oh, also. When I got the wheels installed, I made sure to tell them not to attach the factory TSW emblem to the center cap, and to hand the center caps to me after putting the wheels on. The wheels, even though they are gunmetal, have plastic chrome center cap holders. I took the center caps home, scuffed the up with some sandpaper I had laying around then spray painted them with a few coats off matte black so I didn't have a chrome ring in the middle of my wheels.

- - - Updated - - -

These were around 1200 installed and balanced, out the door (with TPMS sensors installed from factory wheels) in SoCal.

They look exactly like the HRE P40SC that I am considering.

I took the advice of another forum member and went to http://3dcarstickers.com/. He doesnt have them listed on his webshop, but he does have the graphic for the Tesla logo, albeit with the shield around the T that's no longer used. I emailed the guy and he emailed a sample pic back to me of the logo, and I asked him to remove the shield outline, and make the T a dark grey color so it matched my wheels. I measured the interior diameter of the TSW center cap I was going to replace (59mm) and placed the order on his shop. About 12 days later, they showed up and I couldn't be happier!

Great! I'm happy your satisfied!

Jello, that looks really, really good - the gunmetal matte is a nice look. Are those wheels the ones that are lighter than factory ones? I know there are some lighter ones that actually (just slightly) extend range...

Jello, that looks really, really good - the gunmetal matte is a nice look. Are those wheels the ones that are lighter than factory ones? I know there are some lighter ones that actually (just slightly) extend range...

Thanks! These are definitely lighter than the factory wheels. I'd say you save at least 25-30% of the weight in each wheel.

I also got the TSW Nurburgring but in graphite grey and mirror cut finish. I think Jello's dark grey centercaps look fantastic, but I didn't have much luck with 3dcarstickers.com when it came to something with a silver/chrome background. The stickers I received had a fake "reflection" or "gleam" as if to make them look shiny, but I think it made them look cheap. Additionally, the graphic itself had pixelated edges as if it came off a dot-matrix computer. I had much better luck with Wheel Badges Custom Made To Your Own Design. Quality Gel Badges and 3D Domed Gel Wheel Badges for Center Caps, Stearing Wheels and Gear Sticks. Stickers logos and decals and ended up very happy with my centercaps. They are about an 85% match to the surrounding wheel finish, which is definitely more than enough of a match to pass as authentic. The "T" graphic has sharp edges and you can get them in any color. Here are some pictures, which are a bit misleading because the photos make the centercaps appear more "white" than they really are to the naked eye. In real life they are a silver background and look very nice . . .

IMG_7331.JPG
IMG_7332.JPG

I also got the TSW Nurburgring but in graphite grey and mirror cut finish. I think Jello's dark grey centercaps look fantastic, but I didn't have much luck with 3dcarstickers.com when it came to something with a silver/chrome background. The stickers I received had a fake "reflection" or "gleam" as if to make them look shiny, but I think it made them look cheap. Additionally, the graphic itself had pixelated edges as if it came off a dot-matrix computer. I had much better luck with Wheel Badges Custom Made To Your Own Design. Quality Gel Badges and 3D Domed Gel Wheel Badges for Center Caps, Stearing Wheels and Gear Sticks. Stickers logos and decals and ended up very happy with my centercaps. They are about an 85% match to the surrounding wheel finish, which is definitely more than enough of a match to pass as authentic. The "T" graphic has sharp edges and you can get them in any color. Here are some pictures, which are a bit misleading because the photos make the centercaps appear more "white" than they really are to the naked eye. In real life they are a silver background and look very nice . . .

View attachment 87303View attachment 87304
Hi, @rammer91, I contacted signdezine and actually ordered one, but they asked me to specify the "custom file" and they also mention they don't do trademark logos. Where did you find the logo data for that? I ordered exactly the same wheels and I liked your centercap! Rest assured that I'm in Tokyo so we will not see the same wheels in person :)

update to an old thread...

I bought centre cap stickers for my summer wheels from 3dcarstickers, after reading about them here. Their website still doesn't seem to show Tesla logo'ed stickers, but when I emailed them they said they could make them and sent me sample artwork in grey, likely the same as the OP used. Set of 4, 55mm dia, U$16 + shipping

For some reason, the order took 6 weeks to arrive, though they shipped from Ukraine about 4 days after placing the order.
Happy with the purchase, they were easy to apply, look good and seem durable - a thick, glossy material with a rubbery feel and somewhat domed cross section (hence, "3D")
IMG_6338.JPG

(I didn't realize until now that my wheels look very similar to the OP's!)

• Helpful