Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1-Piece Forged 19", 20", 21" or 22" Wheels for Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are pleased to announce our newest wheel for the Tesla Model S named AEF10.

This is a 1-Piece Forged wheel that is custom made to order for you. It is available in 19",20",21" and 22" sizes. If you order them in 19", 21" or the new Tesla staggered 21" fitment these wheels will accept the factory TPS sensors and tires for proper fitment. If you need tires we exclusively offer Pirelli in 20" and 22". If you want 21" wheels and need tires we offer Michelin just like the factory.

Your existing TPS sensors will need to be transferred to your new wheels and tires and will be done free of charge if you are in Southern CA. or at your local Tesla service center. If you prefer to purchase new TPS sensors we can assist with that however they will need to be programmed at service to recognize your car.

These wheels are custom forged and finished in your choice of paint color, powder coat, matte, satin, chrome or any combination that you would like. Shown on this car is a silver machined finish with black outline. Build time is 10-14 days Please either contact me directly at 310.854.5454 or PM if you have any questions or are interested in ordering a set.

TeslaCrop_zps1f7c7132.jpg

Last edited:
Nice wheels. Do they come with the Tesla logo center caps? What is the weight of these wheels? I would be interested in 20" wheels (20"x8.5) with Michelin Pilot® Sport A/S Plus tires. The tires only come in 255/40/20. Would these be too wide for the front and cause rubbing?

Custom center caps are included. We do offer them in a 20" and the tire size is 245/40/20 all around or in a staggered fitment of 245/40/20 front and 275/35/20 rear. We recommend either Michelin Primacy (BMW 7 series tire) or Pilot Sport A/S Plus. Pirelli also offer these sizes in a run flat.

- - - Updated - - -

They look great! How much?

PM me with what size you are interested in.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this one of those things where 'if you have to ask how much, you can't afford it?'

PM me with what size you are interested in for pricing.

We do offer them in a 20" and the tire size is 245/40/20 all around or in a staggered fitment of 245/40/20 front and 275/35/20 rear. We recommend either Michelin Primacy (BMW 7 series tire) or Pilot Sport A/S Plus.
The Pilot Sport A/S Plus 245/40/20 tires are not available in GreenX (LRR). Only the 255/40/20 are available in GreenX. That's why I was asking if the 255/40/20 would rub in the front.

We are pleased to announce our newest wheel for the Tesla Model S named AEF10.

This is a 1-Piece Forged wheel that is custom made to order for you. It is available in 19",20",21" and 22" sizes. If you order them in 19", 21" or the new Tesla staggered 21" fitment these wheels will accept the factory TPS sensors and tires for proper fitment. If you need tires we exclusively offer Pirelli in 20" and 22". If you want 21" wheels and need tires we offer Michelin just like the factory.

Your existing TPS sensors will need to be transferred to your new wheels and tires and will be done free of charge if you are in Southern CA. or at your local Tesla service center. If you prefer to purchase new TPS sensors we can assist with that however they will need to be programmed at service to recognize your car.

These wheels are custom forged and finished in your choice of paint color, powder coat, matte, satin, chrome or any combination that you would like. Shown on this car is a silver machined finish with black outline. Build time is 10-14 days Please either contact me directly at 310.854.5454 or PM if you have any questions or are interested in ordering a set.

Elie,

those wheels look really nice. what do they weigh in 22"? also could I order them for Europe or you don't ship?
thanks

felix