Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Westport, CT EV Road Rally Reminder! Saturday April 27th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All -

Just a reminder about the Westport, CT EV Road Rally this Saturday April 27th in Westport CT!
You can sign up on the day of the event! 20 Car's participating so far....

Here's a link to my thread in the Northeast forum....

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/14721-EV-Road-Rally-Westport-CT-Saturday-April-27th/page2?p=324169&viewfull=1#post324169

Aaron

---------------------
Updated!

What a great day! 25 EV and Plug-in Hybrids -- 14 of them Model S Sedans! -- We took the Road Rally by Storm!
Some Pictures:

IMG_0855.jpg
IMG_0856.jpg
IMG_0857.jpg
IMG_0860.jpg
IMG_0861.jpg
IMG_0862.jpg
IMG_0863.jpg
IMG_0865.jpg

Last edited:
Man, oh man..... :)
First, though I recognize the eastbound NYNH&H RR track parking lot, what is that brick building in many of the photos' background?
Second, what do you call all that green stuff? Grass? Leaves? We've still got many feet of snow on the ground here....and sub-zero morning temps, too.

Third, Mike and John: I've got my order in for the green, but DAYUNG - that red really does look sharp. What to do?

\

Fantasic day seeing 14 Model S and meeting all the owners. I ended up in a Volt sandwich through most of the rally.

It was also nice to see the 1st round of EV's on display - I looked all over for the touch screen on the one below, but could not find it - no wonder they didn't make it back then.

P1000578.JPG

Great pics guys!!! I will have to post some of my pics also. It was a great day, and a lot of fun running the rally. Great group of EV owners. It was a pleasure to meet all the Tesla owners, we were well represented! About half the cars were Tesla's.
AAron how was the Mt. Kisco event?