Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A very positive and detailed article in «LE SOLEIL», with my help!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!

Here is a nice positive news for EARTH DAY !!

Here is an article, in french, that appeared today in Quebec's City daily Newspaper LE SOLEIL (La Presse Group).

You probably already know that here in Quebec province, we have to be very careful about automotive reporter's. We have a french Broder here ... his name is Eric Lefrançois and he's managing La Presse group Auto section (that's the guy who decided to travel from Montreal to Old Orchard without any charging planning ... Of course he happily came back on a Flatbed ...

His colleague, Marc Bouchard, even made an article to support him ... qualifying me and roulezelectrique.com EV evangelist as a «Electric Ayatollah» .

I definitively prefer the term «EV evangelist» ... :cool:

But, on a positive note, not ALL automotive reporters are closed minded.

I met Paul-Robert Raymond in Quebec's Auto Show. We exchanged emails and phone calls for about a month. My due diligence about his ethics and open mind was positive. I then decided to meet him in Quebec, explain him about all the car features and then I let him drive my car !!

He published his article today and he wrote exactly like anyone who experience the Tesla S for the first time : incredible and a game changer.

I let you guys read the article (sorry, in french) ...

ENFIN! Un chroniqueur automobile impartial qui nhésite pas à exposer les avantages des VÉ ! | Roulez Electrique

L'électrisante Tesla Model S | Paul-Robert Raymond | Automobile

Your opinions are welcomed ... and lets hope we will see more reporter excited and positive about EV's like Paul-Robert Raymond ..

Nice article Sly. My dad lives in Qc City and talked to me about it this am. The journalist my have mixed the wish to have Supercharger between Toronto and Montreal and the reality...

Talking Earth Day, my car was displayed at my wife's workplace around lunch time for a Green car event.

IMG_20130422_125731_012.jpg

IMG_20130422_131011_048.jpg

@pbrulott

WOW, cool!! I'm glad that we are being more and more promoting EV's !! Imagine the effect that we will have when we will be 10 000, 20 000 !! Keep the good work informing people with patience ...

Yes, the reporter mixed up the supercharger between Montreal - Toronto. I already informed him about the mistake.