Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker favorites presets

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's a weird thing that happened. I had to redo all my slacker favorites so as I was setting them I noticed after pressing the right scroll wheel it was actually advancing to the next favorite! I was like this is awesome, no more hitting the touch screen. Than 10 minutes later when I was showing my son, when I hit the scroll wheel it would only not like the station and I disliked all my favorites???? I went and added them again and now the scroll wheel only likes or dislikes (the heart) the station. How the hell did I get it to scroll thru the favorites? Was it a fluke or did I change something not knowing? I think if your listening to let's say XM or slacker or FM you should be able to scroll thru the favorites for that area, not change the source, no? Anyone else have this happen or know the answer..driving me nuts!

At one point pushing the scroll wheel in advanced thru the slacker favorites, now it only changes the heart on or off.

This is an old thread, but the same thing just happened to me. I have no idea what accounts for the fact that all of the sudden pushing the right scroll wheel would advance to the next Slacker favorite station, and why it changed back to its prior behavior, i.e. marking the currently playing station as a favorite.

Any ideas?