Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody know exactly where is supercharger location in Albuquerque?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those dots are not intended to be exact locations, but rather representative of a general region/ number that will be across the country

Of course I have no idea what their specific plans are, and maybe ABQ actually is their halfway point between other points. But I doubt it.

Last edited:
Front Range - northern Colorado:

Has anyone compiled a current list of chargers? Especially ones over 6kw, i.e. actually useful for Teslas??

I always imagined Boulder to be a charging Nirvana, what with that 1/2 mill$ federal grant & an EV friendly populace. Turns out not to be the case; they took the money & ran, leaving an anti-EV situation in place. Observe their current web page.

So we are left with:

1. Tesla Store @ Park Meadows Mall - 24 hours (reportedly)
2. Tesla Shop @ E.Evans & Monaco Pkwy

Any other favorites?

For Ft. Collins there are only two: Nissan Dealer & New Belgium Brewery (both 6kw). :frown:

Silverthorne/Dillon/Breckenridge cries out for an EVSE (of any size!!). If anyone has established contacts here I have a new 50A Clipper Ck to contribute. No, Vail CO does not count since it is not a 'public' EVSE and is also way out of the way, except for I-70 Utah bound traffic.
--

Last edited:
Here in Fort Collins there is a Chademo charger at the Discovery Museum - of course we haven't got an adapter for those yet. You could come by my house and used my NEMA 14-50. I haven't yet decided if I'd like to purchase a HPWC.

Cottonwood RV park outside Idaho Springs just off of I-70 has 50amp service and has told me they will let EV's charge there based on the amount of kwh siphoned. I haven't used it yet to confirm.

I believe there is a Nissan dealer in Colorado Springs, but I'm not positive on that or whether they allow non-Nissan charging.