Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 4.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Jeff,

You shouldn't have lost mirror auto-tilt. I have noticed that during some of the updates the saved setting is lost, so you have to reset where you want them to go in reverse and save that setting to your profile.

Peter

Is the mirror auto-tilt function back? I lost that, and presumably the Dolby surround option (not an important one to me), with the 4.3 (1.25.45) update.

Hey Jeff,

You shouldn't have lost mirror auto-tilt. I have noticed that during some of the updates the saved setting is lost, so you have to reset where you want them to go in reverse and save that setting to your profile.

Peter

There are quite a few of us that lost auto-tilt mirror option with 4.3 (or 1.19.49). Tesla is aware of the problem, and wants specific VINs if you haven't reported it to them yet. It is a bug they are trying to track down. It seems that it only affected cloth seats people.

Now we are moving from RANGE ANXIETY to RELEASE ANXIETY. I've got this dream... a dream that a forum thread on a new software release has useful posts on what's changed and what's not. A dream that the thread is not 90% "I didn't get it yet", "why didn't I get it yet?", "it's not fair I didn't get it yet!", "Should I be worried I didn't get it yet?". Well, I can dream, can't I?

Anyhow, answers to questions:

* You didn't get it yet because Tesla releases slowly. It can take over 30 days to update everyone. Nobody knows the sequence, but it's not VIN related. It may be random, or it may be "smart" prompted by telemetry info.
* You shouldn't be worried you didn't get it yet. Just enjoy the experience of driving the best car on earth. By the time you get it - thx to forum and between the riff-raff messages, you should know what's in it and what's not.

Two changes I noticed on the way to lunch:

- Song title is working again on slacker
- Web browser no longer has a home page setting

Otherwise very similar to 4.2. Haven't tried timed charging yet (hope it plays nice with my custom charge timer)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Now we are moving from RANGE ANXIETY to RELEASE ANXIETY. I've got this dream... a dream that a forum thread on a new software release has useful posts on what's changed and what's not. A dream that the thread is not 90% "I didn't get it yet", "why didn't I get it yet?", "it's not fair I didn't get it yet!", "Should I be worried I didn't get it yet?". Well, I can dream, can't I?

Anyhow, answers to questions:

* You didn't get it yet because Tesla releases slowly. It can take over 30 days to update everyone. Nobody knows the sequence, but it's not VIN related. It may be random, or it may be "smart" prompted by telemetry info.
* You shouldn't be worried you didn't get it yet. Just enjoy the experience of driving the best car on earth. By the time you get it - thx to forum and between the riff-raff messages, you should know what's in it and what's not.

+1 Relax.:tongue::biggrin: