Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: Japan

I found another incompatible CHAdeMO charging station last weekend. It was at Osaka Sakurabashi parking. On the other hand, similar one at Kyoto Oike parking worked perfectly. I feel Hasetec yellow charger has more issues with Model S than other chargers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dborn View Post
    How much notice did you receive in Japan before the launch day? How long before the first signature cars were asked to arrange for payment?
    Thanks - from Australia
    Hey Dborn, I guess you have your answer now - 9 December is the official launch party in Sydney. I'm supposed to be there but already have travel planned for that date and don't think I can make it ;(

Quote Originally Posted by hiroshiy View Post
    I found another incompatible CHAdeMO charging station last weekend. It was at Osaka Sakurabashi parking. On the other hand, similar one at Kyoto Oike parking worked perfectly. I feel Hasetec yellow charger has more issues with Model S than other chargers.
    @hiroshiy, for a trip to Osaka, did you range charge? How many times and where did you charge making the drive?

I finally got a 2nd estimate for the wall connector, this time from the company Deguchi San recommended: Charge PRO. They want ¥380,000. That's twice as much as the first guy asked!

Quote Originally Posted by JayInJapan View Post
    I finally got a 2nd estimate for the wall connector, this time from the company Deguchi San recommended: Charge PRO. They want ¥380,000. That's twice as much as the first guy asked!
    . Decided I'm going to make this a DIY'er....luckily for me I have about 6 SC within 5 miles of the office I'll use until I have completed my project.

I put 1,000th kilometre on my Model S today, and in very nice setting too, checking out some beautiful autumn leaves.Name:  tesla1.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  611.8 KB

That is a beautiful backdrop for a beautiful new signature red car. Thanks for sharing.

GSP
    Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may not be quoted outside this forum without my expressed consent.

Quote Originally Posted by justinsullivan View Post
    I put 1,000th kilometre on my Model S today, and in very nice setting too, checking out some beautiful autumn leaves.Name:  tesla1.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  611.8 KB
    Very sexy!!!

Thread Information