Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK insurers for Tesla Roadsters

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, so I just renewed my insurance with Admiral Multi-Car, lumping the Nissan Leaf, Skoda Octavia and Tesla Roadster together and saved ... over £1200 :)biggrin:), with the same benefits other than an agreed value policy. Very satisfied, but quite surprised that such a vanilla insurer as Admiral would even quote for the Tesla.

Twenty minutes with a hot phone to my ear just paid for my skiing holiday!

Eugene

I went from DirectLine to Admiral as they were considerably cheaper for my Mazda3. Given how "cheap" the company look (they also own Elephant) I have been pleasantly surprised with their service as a whole.

Now even more pleasantly surprised that they insure Tesla.

Just need to wait for GenIII now...

Like all of you really pleased this year as for the first two years had to use "bespoke" insurers (ie very expensive, but they do send you your documents in a VERY nice folder).

Both times previously I tried to use online price comparison sites but one of the first questions was a drop down box where you had to select Petrol or Diesel... I tried the major insurers direct but again no luck.

This year just plugged my registration no into a price comparison site and got several quotes around £500. Thats less than half of what I was paying.