Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster wanted -- San Diego

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for a Roadster in San Diego or anywhere in CA really, or possibly other locations for delivery. Prefer orange but open to any color. If you are close to going the CPO route please ping me first. I'm a cash buyer.

Thank you for the tip! I agree the pricing looks way off. There is actually another Roadster here at a dealer -- it too pops up on eBay -- and it is also priced quite high. So far I am steering away from cars that seem way off but I may at least go take a look. I drive an Elise at the moment and it took me a year to find it, so I am pretty patient.

VIN 1010 popped up on ebay, but seems to be priced as if they don't want to sell it ($140K!):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171018307171

It's in San Diego, but isn't orange...

I'm located near the factory up north and have had my model s for 6 months now. I am just not using the roadster enough and have the X on the way. Mine has almost all the upgrades as well as some after market work done. But will be selling it on eBay unless your interested. Artic White w/black n red interior. Black accents and 2012/2013 upgrades. Super clean, looks new. PM for pricing. It'll be cheaper than anything listed.

Interested in lightning green tesla?

I'm looking for a Roadster in San Diego or anywhere in CA really, or possibly other locations for delivery. Prefer orange but open to any color. If you are close to going the CPO route please ping me first. I'm a cash buyer.

2010 tesla roadster 2.5 with all options included.
are you interested?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 137