Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S to Roadster Adapter Cable - Arizona

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To the folks in AZ,

I have been thinking about purchasing a roadster adapter cable for my model S (should receive the car soon) and if I’m not mistaken they run around $600. While this isn’t too expensive I’m just having trouble justifying something I will probably never use. I fly everywhere (huge # of points from work travel), but I wanted to get one just in case I got a wild hair and decided I wanted to drive to Vegas. It seems there are numerous roadster chargers that are not being used and I would never have to worry about waiting for a charging station….in Vegas at least.

My question for the AZ Tesla group is would any be interested in having a community cable that can be shared by the folks who chipped in? I couldn’t keep it at my house, I’m never home, but it could stay with someone who is centrally located and doesn’t travel (we can work on the logistics later). If you are interested shoot me a PM and I can start an email chain for the folks that want in.

Granted I still need to call Tesla, but from what I read it can now be ordered. It amazing when you don’t have your car yet, how much you look at this board for info.

Ken
Chandler, Az