Thanks for all the posts. Somehow I did not get the notifications about the follow up posts so I didn't know to reply.
1. No one is crazy except my web guy. We did have the wrong pic, made the change but mislabeled the correct photo. It was wrong in our mobile device web page too. Markb1 sent a note to let us know.
2. Did not take any sound readings before hand. I am lucky enough to be drinking buddies with a Tesla engineer and when I showed him the pics over a couple of bourbons in SF he whipped out his IPhone and showed me a sound app that might have helped. So when he saw the photo of the left side, he said "don't cut green cable, oooh careful with the green cable". Ha ha.
3. The blue foam is factory original, so there is some attempt to limit noise. There is no foam in the doors and the shop owner (who also now wants 1-maybe-2 Teslas for he and his wife) took another ride yesterday to try and pinpoint the source of front wheel noise. He sat up front while I drove and really couldn't hear much. But from the driver's seat I could hear road noise coming up from the floor and firewall. I thought that if only the driver could hear it so what, paying passengers are not affected. But it is going in the shop this morning for front door foam and front wheel well foam. Two hours of labor and $30 of foam is worth the gamble.
4. No other photos to speak of. The work was being done in a spray booth with lights and I took a couple of shots that had some glare, so they turned out the lights and I reshot the ones I posted.
5. Everything went back together fine, cannot tell the work was done. The shop I go to specializes in the livery industry, they even built stretch sedans for a while. They can do ANYTHING, laser lights, built in bars, etc. So I am very comfortable having them tear things apart and put them back together. They have a full upholstery shop, transmission rebuilding etc, very big operation and 3 blocks from our office. Now we have to design a holder for 2 bottled waters plus tissue dispenser for the rear.