Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslas at Exotics at Redmond Town Center - Saturdays!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDIT: I can't seem to figure out how to update the thread title (maybe I can't?? Can mods help out?). Just wanted to clarify that the show is open EVERY Saturday (not just 3/23) that has good weather all through the summer (see the site for exact dates). So, if you can't make it this weekend, perhaps another weekend will work for you! Hope to see many owners there this summer. It's an awesome show and people absolutely love the Model S!

To all who are interested -

I will have my Model S at the Exotics at Redmond Town Center car show tomorrow. I was there two weeks ago and there was a ton of interest in the car. Anyone who wants to join would be most welcome! It's free, you just need to show up at Redmond Town Center by 8:30 am. The show is from 9-11 am. Hope to see you there! More info at http://www.exoticsat.com

Last edited:
Beautiful sunshine, lots of cars...including 3 sig reds and a blue. Good seeing you guys there!

They do this every week roughly March - October. The staff and people are friendly. If anybody finds themselves with some free time on a Saturday morning, head on down.

By the way, it's great to show up at 8:30 so we can all park together, get the cars cleaned up, etc. But it's no problem to show up at 9; in fact a lot of cars arrive after that time.

Lots of Tesla time at this event. I suspect Chad probably delivered a couple sales.

A random discussion snippet...
Who makes this?
[Tesla.]
I'm quite familiar with their Roadster. So they have a sedan now?
[Yup.]
The electric aspect on the roadster...
[This one's an EV also.]
Where's the other...
[Not a hybrid.]
EV only? Cool.

The CF decor was quite popular.

Yeah, on Friday, I told the guys from Metropolitan Detail and buzzbuzz (sorry I forgot your name) that I was going to go, and then on Saturday I was in bed at around 11:00 am and I looked it up on my phone to find out that it was just ending. What is wrong with these people! The only place I go on Saturday morning is the bathroom. I didn't know anything existed before 11:00 am on Saturday. I'm still 90% sure that exoticsat.com is some sort of parody site. I'm pretty sure that between the hours of 5:00 am Friday and 11:00 am Saturday, the world as we know it ceases to exist, which is why you have to make sure to be asleep or you might disappear. That's why sometimes one of your socks goes missing.

Last edited:
I was able to make it over this morning. Had a blast. Only Tesla there. The car drew a lot of interest. Constant crowd and questions. Everyone loved it.

Neat that the Model S is still a touch "exotic." Won't be for much longer.

Here are a few photos I snapped with my phone:

Lambo Row
IMG_20130330_100127.jpg

Bentleys (odd they all had dealer plates)
IMG_20130330_100111.jpg

Tesla crowd
IMG_20130330_102343.jpg

Even after the morning was done and everyone was leaving the Tesla crowd lingered
IMG_20130330_105153.jpg

Finally have some good weather and availability again! I'll be at Exotics at Redmond Town Center again tomorrow (5/4). Hopefully some local Model S owners want to join me! (Exotics At Redmond Town Center | The Largest Weekly Exotic Car Gathering North of Los Angeles)

Were you able to make it? Did they let you in? Did they put you down in row 5 with the other oddities, like they did the time I went? If anything, they should put us in with the other American muscle cars, 'vettes, and exotics.

Were you able to make it? Did they let you in? Did they put you down in row 5 with the other oddities, like they did the time I went? If anything, they should put us in with the other American muscle cars, 'vettes, and exotics.

I showed up to see the Teslas late in the session, 10:30 or so. I actually did not find them at first because I was looking in the row 5 oddities row :) But they were in row 2 (I think - in any case toward the front, could have been row 1 even).

But two Teslas were there a Signature Red and a Green. Nice owners and the cars were mobbed as usual. My favorite question from the crowd, as always, is "Where is the engine?". (Frunks and Trunks were open and no engine in sight :)

As was mentioned, they put us in row 1 this weekend with all the Porsches. They don't really seem to have a place for us...I've lined up with the Jaguars, the Aston Martins, and the Porsches...I think it might just be where they can fit us in.

To that end, however, there were two Tesla Model S cars there and one roadster in row 2 with the lotus vehicles. The Model Ss were surrounded by Porsches. I would love to see that go the other way around. If we could find a weekend to have people show up in the droves they did for the event at Metropolitan Detail a few weeks ago, having 41 Teslas (or was it 43?) at the car show would be a lot of fun!

I'll try to make it with my red next weekend!
I'm presuming you mean this coming weekend? If so, I'll try to be there, again, as well. Hopefully I'll see you there!