Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Teslas at Exotics at Redmond Town Center - Saturdays!

Quote Originally Posted by brianman View Post
    I was going to go but sleep was more attractive on that particular day. Any other Tesla owners keep you company? How was the crowd overall? Cold weather and all, I'm curious.
    mjtgroup and his White Tesla are the ones that regularly represent for the Tesla fans that show up at the exotics@RTC car show. I did make it last week after missing several.

Weather was nice, but foggy and on the cold side. As you might expect attendance was significantly less then spring and summer shows that can get quite crowded.

But as usual, the people who did see the car had lots of questions and were happy that the Teslas were there.
    Last edited by Six; 10-21-2013 at 02:19 PM.

The couple of times I attended this it was just altogether fantastic. I wish I could have gone more. Here's looking forward to next spring and hoping the Model S is still "exotic" enough to warrant a showing.
    Model S VIN 03278 1/17/13. P85, Black, Black leather, 21" greys, carbon trim, sound, tech, pano, jump seats.
    Model X Sig #1242 and regular #3801

Last Saturday was the first car show of the season at Redmond Town Center. Three Teslas were there. Two Model Ss and a Roadster My Model S and Roadster and mjtgroups's white tesla (though well accented in red, on hubs, back chrome, nose cone T, ...). Was a nice day with a huge turn out of cars (they parked in all spaces and down the middle of the parking aisles as well. And many more were turned away.

Even with increased awareness of Teslas and Electric Cars in general we still get lots of questions about the cars and going electric. It is a great place to have fun and help educate on the value of EVs

This week I will not be able to attend because I am attending the North Sound Electric Vehicle Association meeting to represent WEVA PAC. But I will be back on future Saturday's as I can, usually with my Roadster.

Stop by if you can, the more the merrier.
    Last edited by Six; 04-16-2014 at 02:26 PM.

Roadster #1144 + Sig 114 dsm363's Avatar
    Redmond town center is doing it again this weekend or is it once a month?
    Moderator - Model S, Mountain/Southwest, Northwest, Off Topic forums
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Quote Originally Posted by dsm363 View Post
    Redmond town center is doing it again this weekend or is it once a month?
    It is held weekly if the weather is nice.

Exotics At Redmond Town Center | The Largest Weekly Exotic Car Gathering North of Los Angeles

Thread Information