Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Changed order from 40kWh to 60kWh, sharing the differences in the DocuSign paperwork

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I decided to change our order from the 40kWh battery pack to the 60kWh pack. I'm just sharing the differences in the paperwork (docusign) from Jan 31 (LEFT SIDE) to today, Mar 21 (RIGHT SIDE).
I had to call them on something when I saw the difference in one of the prices. :scared: Just waiting for them to get back to me after talking with a manager.
Untitled.png

Tesla got back to me. They checked the tax rates and confirmed it's supposed to be 4% (same as the first agreement). They lowered my second agreement accordingly.

Does anyone know why they aren't adding the 3.62% Denver City tax? Am I in for a big surprise upon finalizing finances?

Dunno exactly why. But its the same in AZ supposedly. They collect the state tax but not the municipal tax. Jury is still out on if the cities will ever come to collect. I haven't heard of any AZ owners ever getting a bill for it after delivery.