Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dreams

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

StephenM

Dec 23, 2012
I had my first dream with my Tesla in it. I couldn't pull the charging cord from the car and was panicking.
Any dream analysts out there? What does this mean?! LOL
Now I know Tesla is on my brain a lot :biggrin:

Anyone else literally had a dream with a Tesla in it??

I had my first dream last night with a Tesla and I don't even own one (yet) or driven one for that matter. I was driving on highway 15 in San Diego and tried to gun it to feel the "woah"-inducing experience that I've been seeing/hearing all over YouTube but, alas, was met with only a typical acceleration. I guess my my mind expects something that my body has never felt so the acceleration was lacking... Moral of the story, the Tesla is a dream car.

I had a nightmare last night, as i was having some trouble with the 12 V batterry of the car which has a leak and then start damaging the trunk of the car... hopefully the 12V battery isn't in the trunk... so it was a dream .

May be it's because I had to bring the car to the service center today... and I was already missing my car.

I had two different dreams pre-delivery: First was the car was delivered by surprise to my Mom's house about 180 miles away. I had to scramble to get the payment together. The other was that the car accelerated worse than the Prius. Both dreams,fortunately, wildly non-prophetic. 10 days into ownership, though, and the Teslinsomnia is finally starting to fade away.

I had a TESLA dream where this silver ANGEL floated down the road and delivered this wildly fantastic BLUE car on her back and the blue car rolled off her back and into my driveway and, OH NO WAIT that was my delivery story, that was no dream, NEVER MIND!

- - - Updated - - -

I had my first dream with my Tesla in it. I couldn't pull the charging cord from the car and was panicking.
Any dream analysts out there? What does this mean?! LOL
Now I know Tesla is on my brain a lot :biggrin:

Anyone else literally had a dream with a Tesla in it??

Maybe your wife is pregnant ! CONGRATS if this turns out( disclaimer I did not go to BRAIN SCHOOL)

well, since you asked... between you, me and the wall here, I had a doozy myself last night. get this: a corn-fed harvest mouse, a hooker, a nun, a Flemish peasant woman, whips, chains, whistles, yo-yo's, a circus midget, my grandmother riding by on a bicycle give me the finger, and a duck!

well, since you asked... between you, me and the wall here, I had a doozy myself last night. get this: a corn-fed harvest mouse, a hooker, a nun, a Flemish peasant woman, whips, chains, whistles, yo-yo's, a circus midget, my grandmother riding by on a bicycle give me the finger, and a duck!

And I was wondering where the Tesla was going to fit into this....

When I fly in my dreams it is without help of any devices. Just like Arthur Dent in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. In fact it feels so easy that I wonder why I took so long to learn it. When things get bumpy, I wake up. :crying:

Two days before my car was delivered I had a horrible nightmare where I somehow got a DUI (I drink about 5 times a year) and was in lockup. My wife refused to bail me out and the truck driver just sold my car to some passer by because I couldn't pick it up. There were some mimes, a lot of laughing, my family and friends, and a Nissan Versa involved in that dream too. Not pleasant at all.

Two days before my car was delivered I had a horrible nightmare where I somehow got a DUI (I drink about 5 times a year) and was in lockup. My wife refused to bail me out and the truck driver just sold my car to some passer by because I couldn't pick it up. There were some mimes, a lot of laughing, my family and friends, and a Nissan Versa involved in that dream too. Not pleasant at all.
What was the most troubling part of the dream? The mimes?

What was the most troubling part of the dream? The mimes?

Well for some weird reason (I know dream right) I could see my car be unloaded and sold off, while my wife was in the jail looking at me telling me "I told you so".

Then there was the mimes and my family and friends laughing as I bought a Nissan Versa, with a suitcase full of $20 bills. And bills all wadded up and dirty and everything.

Hard to tell what the bad part was. And oddly the mimes were laughing, and really I don't remember them doing any mime stuff. Just painted like a mime. They somehow ended up in the back seat of the Versa and pushed their faces on the windows as I drove away.

Good thing that Versa had a speed warning (at 55mph) in the dream that was identical to my alarm. Rescued after about 20 seconds of accelerating.

Well for some weird reason (I know dream right) I could see my car be unloaded and sold off, while my wife was in the jail looking at me telling me "I told you so".

Then there was the mimes and my family and friends laughing as I bought a Nissan Versa, with a suitcase full of $20 bills. And bills all wadded up and dirty and everything.

Hard to tell what the bad part was. And oddly the mimes were laughing, and really I don't remember them doing any mime stuff. Just painted like a mime. They somehow ended up in the back seat of the Versa and pushed their faces on the windows as I drove away.

Good thing that Versa had a speed warning (at 55mph) in the dream that was identical to my alarm. Rescued after about 20 seconds of accelerating.
I'll help you out. This was the worst part and she was totally right as usual. :)

I had another horrible dream last night involving my Model S.

I had my wife, my brother, and his wife in my car. One of my dogs was also in the car, sitting in the laps of the back seat passengers. Driving down a rural, hilly two lane road. My dad was in a Roadster (he doesn't own one IRL) top down in a baseball cap. Passing us across a double yellow.

I was driving, my brother was in the passenger seat (and also the middle of the backseat, you know how dreams can get). Prodding me to 'get away'. Then what appears to be a dog runs into the middle of the road about 1/2 a mile ahead of me. I then turns towards me and starts running directly towards me, attacking. But it isn't a dog, it is a velociraptor (Jurassic Park variety) (no I am not joking, this was my dream). I was planning on hitting it with my car, if it stayed on the road.

My greyhound who was running along side the car (apparently the whole time) ran out in front of the car, and was attempting to intercept/fight the velociraptor. But then the velociraptor started to change shape, and then was immediately more distant. (Somewhere in here was the peak terror period of my dream) It turned into a Tyrannosaurus, but was running down the yellow line directly at my car. My greyhound noticed this and ran away perpendicular to the road. The T-Rex I was not stopping, I was cruising down the road the whole time, but decided my car couldn't hit a T-Rex and survive, so I stopped.

The T-Rex sprinted up to the car and started attacking it. Not with teeth, but trying to crush it. But nothing was happening, some superficial paint scraping, and body panel denting. It then tried to push the car backwards, but apparently the over 4000 pounds of mass were making it very difficult. So I decided to drive and see if I could scare it off. But I started pushing the T-Rex. I eventually got going faster and ran directly over the T-Rex (and in my dream I was marveling at how my Model S could defy logic, and physics at the same time). Then my greyhound returned, jumped into the trunk. My dad showed up at a 4 way stop. And everyone decided to go find somewhere to eat.

I think my dad was actually driving a RHD Roadster, but I am not 100% sure anymore. And he, nor I, have ever lived in a RHD country.

Clearly the raptor and T-rex are symbolic of ICE cars, probably a Gremlin and an Expedition (don't blame me, it was your dream). You clearly have no father issues, but I can't say the same about your mother (this is neither the time, nor place to talk about them) and your brother...well...are you sure he's not adopted? The real key to your dream, though, is your dog. Oh, will you look at the time. We'll pick up on this next week.