Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iPhone / smartphone Mounts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I just picked this up for our car. It seems to work really well. We have the carbon fiber trim and the mount is stuck on the passenger side of the trim. The mount has a rock solid grip, it's very adjustable and it's easy to get the iPhone in and out of the mount. Also we have different size cases and this mount handles them with no problem.

Amazon.com: iOttie Easy One Touch Windshield Dashboard Car Mount Holder Cradle for iPhone 5 4S 4 3GS iPod Touch Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 S2 Nokia Lumia 920 HTC OneX EVO 4G Rhyme DROID RAZR MAXX Google Nexus LG Optimus G BlackBerry Z10 Torch Compact Size GPS: Cell Phones Accessories

Reviving this thread.

I just ordered this one from Amazon. I really like the minimalist design. Hope it works out and the disk on the iphone back doesn't prove to be a pain.

STCK_Feature_01_l.jpg
STCK_Feature_02_l.jpg

My Steelie mount arrived. I debated where to mount it, considered just under the passenger vent but settled for above the mirror.

I could potentially tap into 12v power behind the microphone grill (new builds don't have this) and wire in an 12v to USB adaptor and charger cable. Then I could fish the cable through.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379289940.235827.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379289960.566437.jpg

Last edited: