Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr Taras' Model S gets customized!

Wooden antenna? You mean the tree?? Model S is pretty in pink... No? No!!
    http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...cKiIFn6tJyLYl1esla Model S P85, Signature #882 (Formerly BYT_P1,837)
    Also reserved another Model S, #17,213

Blog Entries
    I like it. It's pink.
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Quote Originally Posted by Trnsl8r View Post
    Watch out Doc, someone is out to get you...

Attachment 19569

(Rumor has it this is Sergey Brin's car, getting a touch-up for April fool's.
    I don't think that's 'shopped.
    Model S VIN 03278 1/17/13. P85, Black, Black leather, 21" greys, carbon trim, sound, tech, pano, jump seats.
    Model X Sig #1242 and regular #3801

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyAdopter View Post
    I don't think that's 'shopped.
    Agreed. If it is, it's really really well done.

Of course a wrap is easy enough.

It's is not shopped. Either wrapped, or painted, but that's real... and we'll done at that. Hopefully it hoses off easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    OK, Here I go: I ordered a set of the front and rear floor mats from them based on the pictures Taras posted. I have to say they are the best I have EVER seen. Two colors of carpet matched together to form the 'T" and then nicely trimmed to accentuate the T. The whole bottom is a rubber that will not let liquid through with continuous extruding points about every 3/4 inch to make sure it does not slip. Great work. Not cheap , but worth it for something that you see every day, and the first thing someone sees when they step into your car. Great Job A &E !!
    Pictures por favor!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SCW-Greg View Post
    It's is not shopped. Either wrapped, or painted, but that's real... and we'll done at that. Hopefully it hoses off easily.
    THIS is pink - perfect pink:

Model S First Drive Review - Blogs - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum

MSP#7577 **--** MX#1891 spatterso911's Avatar
    Cilajet?? WTH???
    http://www.teslacountdown.com/modelx...891?size=small

PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Delivered: Model S - VIN 3498: Performance, Black/Black/CF; Grey 21" rims; Pano; Tech; Sound studio; Parcel Shelf; Paint armor; Twin Chargers; HPWC;

Attachment 19569

Confirmed.

When you're Sergey Brin, this is how your fellow Google execs punk your ass for April Fool's Day...

Name:  AprilFools4a.png
Views: 8263
Size:  375.5 KBName:  AprilFools4b.png
Views: 7430
Size:  265.6 KB

Rdstr254->725->MS1364 HUN DrTaras's Avatar

Icon8 The HUN gets a manicure!

I too had to go out of town & this is my story (& I'm sticking to it)...

Within 30 minutes of picking up the car for the 1st time, I drove it over to the Tesla-LA Service Center to show 'em. They were closed (it was a Saturday) & when I exited the parking lot onto the small side street, I was next going to make a turn onto Santa Monica Bl. next to the Starbucks. There are 3 lanes and it was full of traffic. To try and squeeze in, I made a sharp turn into the most right hand lane and sssssssssscrape! Curb rashed my new wheels which do stick out past the tire and thus are a hazard for a klutz like me! The guy under the umbrella sitting outside of the Starbucks got a kick out of it!

About 1/2 hour later, Elie called me to see how I was enjoying "A Tesla the Hun!" Then he made mention that I should take care of not curbing the wheels! Like a kid in a confessional, I broke down & mea culpa-ed! It was both cathartic and humbling and embarrassing. After a deep breath and a pause, he said, no problem, we'll take care of it! So when I too went to LAX on my way out of town, I too got a ride to the airport and left the Hun at A-E's WeHo resort! Here's a picture he sent me of The Hun getting his nails manicured on Santa Monica Blvd.! Dude! I've NEVER had a manicure!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-41.JPG 
Views:	3421 
Size:	784.0 KB 
ID:	19616

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    OK, Here I go: I ordered a set of the front and rear floor mats from them based on the pictures Taras posted. I have to say they are the best I have EVER seen. Two colors of carpet matched together to form the 'T" and then nicely trimmed to accentuate the T. The whole bottom is a rubber that will not let liquid through with continuous extruding points about every 3/4 inch to make sure it does not slip. Great work. Not cheap , but worth it for something that you see every day, and the first thing someone sees when they step into your car. Great Job A &E !!
    Awesome! Thanx for posting!

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 19569

I LOVE it! I got to get this to be my ICON car for our breast cancer charity as seen here:
    http://tinyurl.com/RevlonDeena
    You're welcome to make a $5+ donation there
    Over 150,000 page views of "The Hun!" Model S Xformation before there were any!

Model S: VIN P 3552 gg_got_a_tesla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTaras View Post
    ...The guy under the umbrella sitting outside of the Starbucks got a kick out of it!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-41.JPG 
Views:	3421 
Size:	784.0 KB 
ID:	19616
    The same guy giving the manicure too?!

Ian, your car looks stunning! Hope it's featured in some Hollywood blockbuster at some point.
    VIN P 3552 - 60 kWh with Supercharging, Green, Black Roof, Black Leather, Piano Black trim, Tech Package, Active Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, Firmware v5.11, 28,000+ blissful miles since January 2013!

Thread Information