Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker Radio rewind button

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Slacker Premium accounts let you go backwards. I think the ones we have are Plus accounts ($3.99/mo vs. $9.99). Sigs might have gotten Premium, not sure. I am now so addicted to Slacker I want to upgrade to Premium, but it's not clear whether this all works yet in the S.

If you do a search you'll find a couple of large threads on this... bottom line is that Slacker premium allows for rewind but for some unknown reason, there is no Premium Slacker functionality in the Tesla, even in you have a premium account. I have even written to George B about this but as of yet, no response. There IS one way you can see the rewind button work... if you have a Premium account, you connect to it through your phone and then connect the phone to the car through Bluetooth. Then, magically, you will see that rewind button work. No idea why the Tesla, which clearly has the functionality in the interface, doesn't allow it to work even when you have paid Slacker for a premium account.