Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many posts before I can add a signature?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any help with this? Wondering how to update my signature like others have.

Click on "Settings" (top right, this page) and then on "Edit Signature" (left column menu); complete your signature in the text box and click on "Save Signature".

Here are the guidelines for signature content:

Hi folks. Based on feedback from the moderators and other members, we've come up with some guidelines for post signatures. We appreciate and encourage the personalization that signatures provide. However, we'd like to make sure they don't detract from the core experience of the forum by being distracting, spammy, or taking up too much space.

So here are some guidelines the mods came up with.

You signature may include:

1. up to three lines of text
  2. fonts up to size 2
  3. information about you, your vehicle(s), or any other relevant information that is devoid of solicitations

Your signature may not include:

1. obnoxious font colors
  2. images or animations
  3. unapproved advertising messages
  4. links to commercial or competing websites
  5. e-mail address or phone numbers
When in doubt ask me or one of the mods. :)

Wait... getting out my calculator... higher than 5... lower than 7... wait... I think I got it. Oh look. I think I've GOT it.
(ok, that last sentence will only make sense very briefly...)

- - - Updated - - -

Dang... my math skills must be rusty... or the information is misleading...

Click on "Settings" (top right, this page) and then on "Edit Signature" (left column menu); complete your signature in the text box and click on "Save Signature".

Thank you! I've also been waiting for Signature to appear on My Profile after certain amount of posts. I've now added it to Settings but it's not visible yet. I guess it takes a while to take effect.

EDIT: The signature appeared to this post but not to my older posts. I've checked other people's signatures and they seem to have appeared to all posts. I guess that is the part which is not effective immediately.

same here in Amsterdam.
This is my 6th post, but only one thread. maybe that is the problem?

- - - Updated - - -

The same with picture and or avatar? what is the difference by the way....

- - - Updated - - -

maybe reply to different thread?
at lesat you have pictogram :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! I've also been waiting for Signature to appear on My Profile after certain amount of posts. I've now added it to Settings but it's not visible yet. I guess it takes a while to take effect.

EDIT: The signature appeared to this post but not to my older posts. I've checked other people's signatures and they seem to have appeared to all posts. I guess that is the part which is not effective immediately.

correct, with me the same!