Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Cup holder ideas (so far)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Walmart sells cheap cup holder with cassette storage - it works, width and depth are perfect to fit below rear a/c vent on floor and front seats can still move back without hitting, but looks so bad...
I have been looking though ebay and buying ones that look like they might work
Of the ones that arrived so far, I found 2 that at least fit and look ok, but will need to figure out some sort of base to keep them from tipping over, maybe use velcro to keep them from scooting around.
One is from 08-12 Ford Escape, other is 2002 land rover (it opens and closes). Just tossing out ideas.
If anyone else has found something please let us know.

ch-1.JPG

ch-a.JPG

ch-c.JPG

Attachments

• ch-2.JPG
    ch-2.JPG
    723.4 KB · Views: 1,915
  • ch-b.JPG
    ch-b.JPG
    780.1 KB · Views: 1,812
Yes, still looking for other options there too. The post on using an Audi slide out cup holder is good idea. Hopefully more ideas to come. Ebay seems to be the place to look for ideas - all the nice pictures and descriptions.

Good options for sure (especially the pop-up), got some other, more robust solution/ideas in the works but not ready to release them just yet.

the pop up idea seems promising.
Agree. I'm dong a transformation on my MSP now & decided to put this project on the back burner. I like that we can collaborate.

- - - Updated - - -

got some other, more robust solution/ideas in the works but not ready to release them just yet.
Always interested in hearing what you (& your Dad) come up with :wink:

Scott

Are those CoCo mats in one of the pictures? If they are - how do you like them and what combo did you get? Looks like what I was looking at!

You also have the rubber mats - do you switch them out?

Aaron

Scott

Are those CoCo mats in one of the pictures? If they are - how do you like them and what combo did you get? Looks like what I was looking at!

You also have the rubber mats - do you switch them out?

Aaron

I think those are the Lloyd's rubber mats with a little light reflecting from the flash.

I ordered a set of 1st row, 2nd row and frunk coco mats a few weeks ago. Drew from coco mats said they should be arriving in a few days. I'll take pictures of them for ya.