Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLIVE Speakers and Topics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mitt Romney, admitting Tesla is NOT a failure!

Actually, on second thought, a round panel discussion with Romney, Broder and Clarkson explaining why all the hate.

I'm most concerned with getting an update on where we stand on the 30K car. If they have an Alpha, I would love to see it. Mostly, I want to get some SPECS for the Gen-III.

At the very minimum I'd like to get an update on Model X with a production timeline. My wife's very curious as to when her Model X might be available.

Anything at all on the Gen III. Tesla's long term strategy.

Same...

- - - Updated - - -

Any thoughts of providing support to an aftermarket?
If Roadster stops being factory supported someday will diagnostic details be made available to interested 3rd parties?

Any info provided to racers who might want to modify a Roadster or Model S someday?
So far, it seems Tesla prefers that everything "remain stock" and have "factory service". Will it always be that way?

1) Support for remote participants, rather than burning jet fuel. I'm 11,500km away :-( Not just streams, but perhaps events and owner get togethers around the world.

2) SDK workshops.

3) Panel discussions for end-user q/a and feedback about different aspects of the cars.