Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spring 2013 Get Together in the Bellevue-Seattle-Redmond-Issaquah-Kirkland Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Survey is closed but you can sign up for event here: http://teslamotors-tmc.eventbrite.com

You can also see more details in this thread: http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/14977-Spring-2013-event-at-Bellevue-on-Sunday-4-7-Over-45-owners-responded!

---Previous Message Below is Obsolete, please use event link above---
I am organizing the Spring 2013 get together. The current plan is to meet at Metropolitan Detail in Bellevue. We hope to also organize some talks so we can all share and learn from each other.

Please provide your feedback via the survey so we can plan the event you all will love. There are only 10 questions so please complete this as soon as you can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Last edited:
It might be interesting to spice up the event. An example...

If there's a decent attendance by "pending owners" and "potential reservations", we could have a competition for most interesting question asked of current owners.

I filled out the survey (nice job of creating it, Francis. Great questions). Would make for some great conversation and should be very educating. I imagine there is a steady flow of cars being shipped up from Fremont as of lately. I'm astonished at how many I've seen on the road the last couple of weeks. So there should be plenty of people in the area soon owning one as well.

speaking of which....four more days and I will be a Model S owner as well...woo-hoo! On my way home from work on Friday I let one pass me as I noticed it in the rear view mirror :rolleyes: (license plate: "TSLA EV"...first blue one I've seen on the road (the license plate LEDs lights look great in the dark, btw!))

Thanks for organizing, I'll be there!
I am organizing the Spring 2013 get together. The current plan is to meet at Metropolitan Detail in Bellevue. We hope to also organize some talks so we can all share and learn from each other.

Please provide your feedback via the survey so we can plan the event you all will love. There are only 10 questions so please complete this as soon as you can.

Northwest Tesla Owners Club Get Together - Spring 2013 Survey

Thanks

Thanks for organizing this.

I am not likely to have my Tesla at the Spring get together, I am in the multi-coat red queue, but am looking forward to meeting people and learning more about the Tesla Model S.

Good Morning!

Here are some exciting news and important details for the event next Sunday.

Please Be On Time - Over 60 attendees and 35 Tesla cars
Please arrive between 10:45 to 11 am. We have over 60 Attendees, 35 cars and first talk starts at 11:15 am. Upon arrival, please check in to get your name badge and raffle ticket.

It's all Free and We have Prizes too
Metropolitan Detail has graciously sponsored everything for this event - food, drinks, venue and prizes, so while we discussed collecting some money for the event, we longer need to do that. Moreover, there will be a drawing for prizes that includes gift certificates, detailing kit and more. Tesla Motors is giving away a corporate jacket too.

Group Buy
Metropolitan Detail is offering a group buy so take a look in advance and decide what you want. The more people sign up, the more we save. A deposit is required.
mdgroupbuy.jpg

KIRO will be Attending
mini_kiro.gif

KIRO News will be attending the event to talk to you all. They are interesting in discussing the $100 EV Registration Tax and other topics.

Cookies to Raise Funds for We Day Seattle
weday.png

My daughter was in the Seattle We Day event last week and she is having a bake sale to raise funds for a children's charity. You can see more details on We Day here: We Day in Seattle. 100% of proceeds goes to the charity. And no, Macklemore will not be making a surprise performance :)

Complimentary Photos
We will have volunteer photographers at the event and you can pick up a complimentary photo after the event on your way out.

Cars on Display
In addition to all your cars, there will be a few Model S on display that shows modifications and their owners will be available for Q&A.

Presentation Schedule
Based on your feedback, we have lined up speakers for your requested topics. Here is the schedule.
presoschedule.png

A Final Note
Last but not least and in no particular order, I want to thank all the volunteers and sponsors who is making this possible. I hope I did not miss anyone. A special shoutout to John Nicholson who is single-handedly coordinating all the presentations.
helpers.png

Again, sign up link is http://teslamotors-tmc.eventbrite.com

See you all on Sunday with your Tesla Grins!

Francis Lau

Even more Goodies!

Torklift Central, makers of the EcoHitch in Kent, is offering a nice discount on their hitches at the event. They will be at the event to answer questions too.

They are offering $25 off the hitch up to 15 people and after 15 people, we get $50 off.

You can see more information at http://torkliftcentral.com/ecohitch_tesla_model_s.php. There is a cool video of the drill-less installation of their hitch on a Model S on that page.

See you Sunday!

Francis