Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Motors Fans - Atlanta, March 2013 - Meetup Event (Mar. 9th @ 3pm)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's time for our next meetup event!

There have been several more Tesla Model S deliveries since our last meeting and several new members in the group. I think we lost track of how many Model S's showed up at our last event. Definitely over 10. Not to mention all other major modern EVs were present as well (Nissan Leaf, Chevy Volt, Fisker Karma). This event will be at Seasons 52 at Perimeter mall this coming Saturday starting at 3pm. As we don't know how many Model S's will show up we have decided to park outside of the Seasons 52 parking lot area. I will arrive early to direct people to the area where we will be parking.

You don't need to own an EV to come. I hope to see you all there!

When: March 9th at 3pm
Where: Seasons 52 at Perimeter Mall

Click here or here for more info.

t1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

ElSupreme We hope you can make it out again!

When is your next event? Just reserved an S today and would like to check it out in person before production... apparently they are moving directly from reservation to production now that production levels have ramped up. We live around Chastain park ITP and would love to test drive it first - any advice would be welcomed!!

When is your next event? Just reserved an S today and would like to check it out in person before production... apparently they are moving directly from reservation to production now that production levels have ramped up. We live around Chastain park ITP and would love to test drive it first - any advice would be welcomed!!

Go up to the service center in Marietta and ask nicely if you can look in one of the cars (there's currently 5 or 6 being prepped for delivery). Won't be able to drive, but you can at least look. Bring a napkin to wipe the drool off of your chin, though.
"-)