Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GTA Tesla Model S Club?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys
I sent PMs to a lot of you to gauge interest. The consensus was overwhelmingly positive.
The first step should be to get together and discuss meeting frequency, format, suggested topics etc.
Things like sharing tips, organizing a rally, appearances at car shows, arrange for guest speakers and even consider the odd social gathering.
To confirm your interest please PM me with your full name, phone number, email address and the city or town you live in.
I'll try to come up with a central location for at least a preliminary meeting. I think we have a lot to share about our cars and experiences.
The Golden Horseshoe Electric Vehicle association meets at North Wentworth Arena once a month as they have 10 chargers there. (In Waterdown, Hwy 6 and Dundas) Not sure if that's too far but let me know what you think.
thanks
John

Hi Guys
I sent PMs to a lot of you to gauge interest. The consensus was overwhelmingly positive.
The first step should be to get together and discuss meeting frequency, format, suggested topics etc.
Things like sharing tips, organizing a rally, appearances at car shows, arrange for guest speakers and even consider the odd social gathering.
To confirm your interest please PM me with your full name, phone number, email address and the city or town you live in.
I'll try to come up with a central location for at least a preliminary meeting. I think we have a lot to share about our cars and experiences.
The Golden Horseshoe Electric Vehicle association meets at North Wentworth Arena once a month as they have 10 chargers there. (In Waterdown, Hwy 6 and Dundas) Not sure if that's too far but let me know what you think.
thanks
John

Did you ever get a club started. I would be interested in joining.

Did you ever get a club started. I would be interested in joining.
I have been remiss in following up on this. I'm still interested in getting a club going but have been really busy up to now.
I asked Tesla if they would send out a group email and they said no because of their privacy policy.
As I said there seems to be some interest but most people have not provided an email address.
I think a good first meeting would be to report on the experience from the upcoming Teslive convention on July 12-14
I am going along with mknox, Doug_G and djp. Some of us are going on a factory tour , there are break out sessions and a key note speech from Elon.
Stay tuned.

Last edited:
I have been remiss in following up on this. I'm still interested in getting a club going but have been really busy up to now.
I asked Tesla if they would send out a group email and they said no because of their privacy policy.
As I said there seems to be some interest but most people have not provided an email address.
I think a good first meeting would be to report on the experience from the upcoming Teslive convention on July 12-14
I am going along with MNX, Doug_G and djp. Some of us are going on a factory tour , there are break out sessions and a key note speech from Elon.
Stay tuned.

I unfortunately am not going to Teslive fwiw. :)

However I was thinking about organizing a group drive sometime or perhaps a track day. Is anyone interested in one of those?