Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2010 Porsche Panamera 4S for sale! Porsche CPO warranty and low mileage!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FOR SALE IS A 2010 PORSCHE PANAMERA 4S with 21,500 miles, and Porsche Certified Pre-Owned warranty until Feb. 2016 or 100,000 miles. This car is being replaced by a new Model S Performance 85. Car is pristine and has many options including air suspension, 20" Turbo II wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport PS2's, colored Porsche crests in wheel center caps, Porsche crests embossed in headrests F&R, Anthracite Birch wood pkg. including heated steering wheel, heated seats (front), standard 8-way power adjustable seats, 4-zone climate controlled air conditioning, front/rear parking sensors including rear-view camera, Sport Chrono Plus pkg, 7-speed PDK transmission, Luxor beige leather interior, Amethyst metallic paint ($3200 option!)- deep violet color - almost black at dusk/night, 2 sets of Porsche carpet floor mats-Luxor beige and chocolate brown, and many more options. I will e-mail pictures and post pics asap if interested. Sticker was over $120,000 new, this is a GREAT car for a very good price, and is only being sold to make room for the MS P85. Having driven both, they are very similar cars, Panamera probably handles better and is MUCH better in the rain or bad weather (4-wheel drive models), P 85 is slightly faster 0-60 and 1/4 mile and uses electrons instead of 20 mpg hi-octane fuel(still pretty good for the performance of the Panamera 4S). The Panamera has a 26.5 gallon tank and will easily go almost 500 miles on a full tank of gas. It will also do an easy 160-170 mph top end, and cruise at 80-100mph like it is happiest in that speed range. If I was rich enough, I would keep both cars, unfortunately one has to go. I will say though that if for any reason the Tesla gave me problems I would buy another Panamera in a heartbeat! e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at #702-768-1620, Robert.
All offers over $67,500 will be considered. CPO warranty alone is worth at least $3,000-$4,000 for this model, and it will make ownership of this car almost worry-free.
IMG_0321.JPG
IMG_0327.JPG
IMG_0325.JPG
IMG_0305.JPG
IMG_0293.JPG

Would you sell just the center console? :)

Seriously, I would "mask" your email address ... otherwise "spam harvesters" can easily grab it and you'll get bombarded with the stuff. Use something like r.b.t.3.at.cox.net (and tell them to remove the dots and replace at with @).

Gorgeous car, BTW, but, sadly an ICE. My GF keeps reminding me that, for what I spent on my Model S (ok, with P), I could get that ... maybe she'd buy it? I'll ask her but I'd have to question her motives.

Thanks for the tip! I was hoping mainly Tesla folks on this site seeing this ad, that is why I posted my e-mail and # so readily, but you are probably correct in that this stuff seems to show up everywhere! It is a great car, perfect for Chicago in winter! Throw some 19" wheels and snow tires on it and it is a fantastic winter sports sedan!

Car is still available, had a couple of buyers fall through. Just listed on AutoTrader as well with pics and Carfax. Great car, just took delivery of my Model S Performance 2 weeks ago. The Panamera is the best ICE sports sedan out there in my opinion, and yes the color is fantastic. I would have gotten my MS in this color if it was an option. Looks black at night and not many cars on the road prettier IMHO. Car has an intact CPO warranty to 3/2016 and 100,000 miles, currently only has 22,000 miles on it. A steal for anyone in the market for a Panamera. Loaded with options, it would cost well over $100,000 to purchase new today.