Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Headlight Eyelashes Accessory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow .... http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Hea...&qid=1361882906&sr=8-9&keywords=tesla+model+s

I was just doing a random search for Tesla Model S on amazon.com and that came up - LOL. the product name has tesla model S in it, but unfortunately none of the photos have those on a Model S (thank god), as its a universal product and applies to all vehicles. but anywho, I can't imagine anyone that would want to drive around with those on their car unless it was for some specific reason (like a converted car dressed up to be in a parade). I hope someone doesn't go put that on their Model S. Just had to post it. ;)

This thread would not be complete without a nod to the Chicken Car that roams the streets in Santa Monica ...

chicken car.jpg

I was at Costco in Oakbrook yesterday when my son spotted this beauty in the parking lot. He said to me "Dad, I think they put eyelashes on that Tesla." I had to turn around and take a second look...and a picture. I figured people on TMC would appreciate it. Please, I hope nobody on TMC did this to their Model S.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 495
Talk about customization! Not for me, but to each his/her own. If a guy put this on his Model S, may be he just broke up with his girlfriend so the Model S is at least temporarily taking the place of his ex?

I was at Costco in Oakbrook yesterday when my son spotted this beauty in the parking lot. He said to me "Dad, I think they put eyelashes on that Tesla." I had to turn around and take a second look...and a picture. I figured people on TMC would appreciate it. Please, I hope nobody on TMC did this to their Model S.