Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Model S Owners in/near Pinellas County?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would really appreciate it if any Tesla Model S owners in the Largo/St. Pete/Clearwater areas would be willing to meet up and show a couple (2 or 3) of us the car. We are strongly considering ordering one, but don't want to lay out all of the money before even seeing the car in person...and I don't want to make an 8 hour trip to Dania Beach.

Thanks so much.

There are a number of them around! ClearwaterBeachSteve has a car...
I get mine this week, but live in New Tampa.

The Tesla Tampa Service Center has about 20 of them that you could go check out. They are happy to talk about the cars and answer questions. You can't drive them, though... as they are all personally owned.

Hi Braceya There are a few owners here in Pinellas that are both members of the TMC website and Florida Tesla Motors Club. We got our Model S in December of last year and would be happy to show it to you. We ordered the car back in 2009 and it is everything we expected and more. We live on Clearwater Beach and have an office in Largo. Sometimes I bring the Model S to work. Feel free to send a private message through this forum so we can arrange to hook up if schedules permit. Steve.

Reactions: UltradoomY
Hi,
I work at CoaterZ and we specialize in paint protection for vehicles. We love cars and making them awesome along with helping everyone protecting them. We have the perfect location for a meet on Fridays or Saturdays. Please feel free to give me a call at 727-9354-4621. I'd love to get something going. Ask for Chris. I own a Tesla Y too.