Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want to trade my 2011 Lotus Exige S260 Final Edition for Tesla Roadster

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yah, I kinda do. This Exige is the best car I've ever had. Lots of people think I'd be crazy to get rid of it. But something fascinates me about driving a car with almost no noise whatsoever. My car is worth around $80k as is so I figured it is worth a try! =D

I've traded drives with Elise, Exige and Ariel Atom owners. All were floored. There no denying that silent constant acceleration that forces a smile on you and your passenger at every stop light.
I would point out the Roadster's drivetrain is near mouse silent compared to your machine but the upper end of the car; windshield, mirrors, soft top top are all Lotus donor parts and actually generate a lot of wind noise, something you would never notice unless you were shut down and coasting at 60 mph.

Good luck!

That's cool. Yah, it may never happen. I'm honestly uncertain what I want to do because I also have thought about getting an Evora S IPS. I do believe I'll get a Tesla Roadster one day though, one way or another! ;)

I love the Evora. Looks like the Roadster's mother. Unfortunately once you go full electric power as your DD, the Evora ends up being more of an unflattering Mother-In-Law.

Welcome to the forum, S260. I hope you end up in the Roadster driver seat soon. I'm sure there's still a few dinosaur drivers that will give you a good price for the Exige. It's definitely a looker, though a loud one. :)