Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model S Performance $130,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand New 2013 Tesla Model S Performance:

- Black Solid Paint

- All Glass Panoramic Roof

- Carbon Fiber Spoiler

- 21" Grey Wheels

- Tan Performance Interior

- Carbon Fiber Décor

- BATTERY 85 kWh Battery

- Tech Package

- Sound Studio Package

- Active Air Suspension Included

- Paint Armor

- CHARGING Twin Chargers

- Supercharging
Available late March.

$130,000-
Email if interested. Thank you

Good luck sir. You're asking quite a bit over MSRP. I don't think you can get that sort of Premium even if the car were available right this moment. If someone has to wait a month and a half, they might as well wait 4-5 more months and get it exactly as they want it (plus rebate), or find something on eBay.

Good luck sir. You're asking quite a bit over MSRP. I don't think you can get that sort of Premium even if the car were available right this moment. If someone has to wait a month and a half, they might as well wait 4-5 more months and get it exactly as they want it (plus rebate), or find something on eBay.

or just call around to stores and ask if they have any on their lot currently for sale. there are a few already (people who canceled for various reasons, like getting hit hard by hurricane sandy). soooo nobody going to pay a dollar over MSRP when they can get a brand new one right now off the lot at sticker price and still be able to claim tax rebate.

No. It was fairly matter-of-fact. I was inquiring if there is still a production timeline difference between the 60/85/performance. I was asking when I could expect delivery of an 85.

- - - Updated - - -

No. We were there in the late morning. Drive a MB ML500. Barbuda sounds better than my ride :D

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, Brabus

If you make a reservation today for a fully loaded Model S, you can have your car in 4 weeks.

I find that hard to believe. I ordered in December, finalized in January and have a range of March 29- April 12. Would seem odd that ordering today would get it sooner.

I believe the correct response is that you can get it in less than 4 weeks after finalizing if you choose the correct options (non-40kWh, air suspension, & not-red). That does not include the time from reservation until you receive the finalization button though.

I hear you but from my finalization to the earliest point in my delivery window is just over 2 months---and I have air/60kW/non-red.

I believe the correct response is that you can get it in less than 4 weeks after finalizing if you choose the correct options (non-40kWh, air suspension, & not-red). That does not include the time from reservation until you receive the finalization button though.