Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Happy Valentine's Day

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cattledog

Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2012
San Antonio, TX
With all the claims and counterclaims of the last few days, it feels like we need a little love.

IMG_0161.jpg

This is way better than the Tin Man...

Denarius-Nice photo, and nice idea. Did Tesla give these out?

Brianman et al- I did not mean to disturb or cross any lines. My apologies if I upset or ofended anyone. I was lazy and forwarded a link to a site. Perhaps I should have "clipped" just the best two of three for posting here. Mea culpa

Brianman et al- I did not mean to disturb or cross any lines. My apologies if I upset or ofended anyone. I was lazy and forwarded a link to a site. Perhaps I should have "clipped" just the best two of three for posting here. Mea culpa
I should probably clarify: Definitely not offended. Just "ew" on a couple of them.

Denarius-Nice photo, and nice idea. Did Tesla give these out?

My car was in for service at the Las Vegas service center and they sent some back with my car, which was returned on Valentines day.