Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alignment issues?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks. I'm a new member to the Club so hello. I just got my 85kWh MS a few weeks back and truly love the car. I read a post here somewhere about Slacker and could not agree more. I put in a song that my mom and dad used to listen to and a whole station of old time tunes was tailor made. Very cool.

My only major issue other than an irritating dashboard rattle is with the alignment. The car pulls right slightly. The Costa Mesa SC cross rotated the tires and that helped slightly. Then they tried aligning the front end and that helped enough that I don't notice it TOO much on side streets and low speed stop and go driving. But I just did a 180 mile roundtrip on mostly freeway and it was a problem. I've had high end Lexus, Mercedes and BMW's and have never really had this issue or if I did, it was corrected easily.

Anyone else experiencing an issue here. Great car to drive around town but the constant, slight pull on the highway takes some enjoyment out of the ride.

Thanks.

I experienced that. It was very slight and I noted it after a month of driving so it certainly could have been a pothole. The service center here didn't have their alignment machine ready so they sent me to a luxury car dealer in the area that had done some roadsters. It's straight as an arrow now. Tesla gave them their credit card...on warranty. If yours is still pulling right then have them do it again.

I made a thread about this as well. Tesla sent me to a BMW dealer and the pull got worse. Monday I went to their service center in NYC and while the pull is still there, its less pronounced (unless I'm accelerating)