Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quebec Charging infrastructure and CS90 units

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you all know that our station locator is up and running on our website.
Sun Country Highway

You'll see the stations that are installed (White) and those to be installed in the weeks to come (Yellow) as well as the model of the charger.
Driving across the great province of Quebec, or Canada actually, will be pretty easy with a Model S from now on and more stations will become available as time goes by.

We also have a nice video of our pancanadian tour up be sure to take a look at it.
The Worlds Longest Greenest Highway Project Video2 - Sun Country Highway - YouTube

If you wanna stay updated on our progress, events and special promotions on chargers please send me an email at [email protected] and i will make sure
to put you in our Tesla mailing list.

For all your charging needs we have the right products and our stations are certified for the 1000$ by the government of Quebec and other provinces
Actually it is the only 90 amps unit that's approved and it comes with a J-1772 connector so you use it on all models of EVs.
Send me an email for great promotions on our CS units for Tesla owners and you won't regret it.
All units in stock.

Don't forget that our chargers are the same used by Tesla, GM, BMW, VIA and more.

Best regards,

Olivier Delisle
Business Development
Sun Country Highway (Quebec).

I know it a old thread... But I got a few questiions

The 90amp is compatible with the tesla dual charger so it charge at 80amp, or it will be more around 70amp ? (Still good, just wondering).

I see your map, but how does it work if I want to use these charger : Are they free, or are they install in parking garage that require hotel stay for example ? Will owner be pissed if I charge is I don't sleep there(lot seem at hotel) Is there only a single charger per location, or some have more. Do you have remote stats of their usage as they used mostly during certain period of the day ?

Planing to go in gaspesie with a rented Model S. I plan to use the other tesla owner charger offer via plugshare.com (Might be interesting to show your charger there. I didn't know you guys existed until someone told me), so schedule time and I'm sure I got power, but I'm interesting to short stop at more location just for fun and give me a little bit more safety ! (I might get bored of cruse control once in a while :)

Is it possible to show or hide 90amp charger on the map ?

I'm not sure if Olivier is still working there, but I think I can answer some of your questions.

The chargers are 70A. Use is free but it is strongly recommended that you do some business with the location so they continue to support free charging. If you are stopping in at a hotel, then you might want to at least have lunch in the restaurant. Currently I believe at Quebec locations there is one charger per location.

I don't believe the map can be filtered by power level, but you can click on the icons to find out how what charger model is there.

Use is free but it is strongly recommended that you do some business with the location so they continue to support free charging.

At some Sun Country locations it's not simply a recommendation to do business but it's mandatory. For example, the Sun Country install at the Best Western in Chilliwack, BC reads:

Notes:Charger is available to guests of the hotel and those dining at the restaurant only.