Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bay Area TMC forum meet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

doug

Administrator / Head Moderator
Administrator
Just seeing if there's any interest for a local meet for those of us in the San Francisco Bay Area. There are no real plans yet or a date set. I'd just like to get an idea of who and how many would be interested. The main point would be to meet fellow Tesla enthusiasts and chat in person. There's a possibility we could have it at the Menlo Park store, so maybe we can look at some Roadsters too.

So if this is something you might be interested in, post up!

I talked with Tom O'Leary (New GM at Menlo Park Store) and I would suggest arranging a date with him.
Yes, I have a Tesla contact who can facilitate that. Right now I'm just trying to gauge interest. If it's only 10 or fewer people, then it's not really that big of a deal. As of tomorrow the place is open to the public, and we'd just need to give them a heads up and agree on a date. If it's turns into a much bigger group, there's more work involved. Still doable, but more work.

One advantage of the store is that you'll be able to see many of the cars under the same/similar lighting conditions and (hopefully) add comments to the Paint Discussion on the Roadster thread. This would be very useful for those of us who have to rely on pictures.

Maybe Martin can wear a disguise of a beard and dark glas.....Oh wait.

Last edited: