Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vossen VVSCV3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi I realy like these VOSSEN® - VVSCV4 Matte Graphite with Machined Face and Ring
VVSCV4-mg-mf-angle-1.jpg

but i can't figure out if i should go for the 22 or 20

also I considering these as they come in 22
getimage.asp

Savini MONO Di Forza - SM-7

I was really leaning towards getting the exact wheels the OP posted a link to. They are great quality wheels and I absolutely love the concave face on them (granted you have to get pretty aggressive on the offset and width to get the deep concave look.

Anyway, good choice OP!

Hi everyone, stumbled upon this thread. We actually did a test fit on a Model S Performance and are happy to report that our 20" and 22" wheels fit with no issues. Initially the owner wanted 20s but after seeing 22s on the car he was in love, great guy.

The picture outside is our matte graphite 22" CV1s 22x9 and 22x10.5 +30 and +38 offsets. The one inside our warehouse is of our CV4 wheel in matte graphite machined.

We also found out that a 20 or 22x10.5 up front would fit for those that want a dual concave look.

I attached a few pics. We hope to have a video and photo-shoot soon. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, just saw the thread!

Model S With 22" Wheels & Tires * World's First*

Attachments

• 9c7c3610b1e211e2969322000a1fc655_7.jpg
    9c7c3610b1e211e2969322000a1fc655_7.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 6,757
  • a2ac0336b1b911e29c3622000ae904f9_7.jpg
    a2ac0336b1b911e29c3622000ae904f9_7.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 5,033
  • df2ba0eab1ba11e28b1f22000a9f14a7_7.jpg
    df2ba0eab1ba11e28b1f22000a9f14a7_7.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 2,457
I am the proud owner of the model S pictured above with the Vossen's. I was VERY nervous about the 22's and how the ride would be. I don't have any complaints. You'll get a little rub in the low setting if you're going fast over a railway track or pot hole but well worth it for the looks. Vossen has a great product! Thanks Team Vossen for the custom fit. I felt like a little kid getting my first shoes. The model S is now wrapped in matte blue metallic courtesy of signature wraps 954-292-1298

I am the proud owner of the model S pictured above with the Vossen's. I was VERY nervous about the 22's and how the ride would be. I don't have any complaints. You'll get a little rub in the low setting if you're going fast over a railway track or pot hole but well worth it for the looks. Vossen has a great product! Thanks Team Vossen for the custom fit. I felt like a little kid getting my first shoes. The model S is now wrapped in matte blue metallic courtesy of signature wraps 954-292-1298

tire brand and sizes?

Glad to meet you!

I'd love to say I had a great experience with Vossen. The CV4's I got look great on the Model S. But unfortunately it looks like they don't want to honor their warranty on a defective wheel. One of the 4 wheel I got was out of spec on the balancing machine for not being round. I had just waited 6 months for my car and this was day 2. Another forum member met me at the shop that installed them to buy my stock wheels and tires. So I had the option to either back out of the sale and remount tires and TPMS on the stocks, leave my car on jackstands for a week or more, or put the wheel on the car and deal with replacing it later. I chose to mount the defective wheel. According to the warranty on Vossen's website, there's a 5 year warranty for defects. Apparently that is only valid if you leave the wheels in your closet for 5 years. Very disappointed.
photo(19).JPG

I'd love to say I had a great experience with Vossen. The CV4's I got look great on the Model S. But unfortunately it looks like they don't want to honor their warranty on a defective wheel. One of the 4 wheel I got was out of spec on the balancing machine for not being round. I had just waited 6 months for my car and this was day 2. Another forum member met me at the shop that installed them to buy my stock wheels and tires. So I had the option to either back out of the sale and remount tires and TPMS on the stocks, leave my car on jackstands for a week or more, or put the wheel on the car and deal with replacing it later. I chose to mount the defective wheel. According to the warranty on Vossen's website, there's a 5 year warranty for defects. Apparently that is only valid if you leave the wheels in your closet for 5 years. Very disappointed.

Given what the wheels cost that's quite a rip-off, near fraud IMHO. I'd get an attorney to write a letter with a very threatening tone. I've done that before with great success.

Yeah I'm still hoping this will be resolved, but I haven't heard back since I had to contact them directly. Previously they were talking with their authorized dealer and he didn't have any luck getting them to warranty the wheel. If I have to I can always just do a chargeback, but I thought I'd give them the benefitof the doubt. Expressing my dissatisfaction on this forum is only because I didn't get a reply after contacting them. Like I said the car looks awesome, but this is nonsense.

Vossen photo shoot with 22's on wrapped Model S

Last month Vossen arranged a photo shoot in Fort Lauderdale to feature the 22' CV 1's on my Tesla. After editing these pics came out well. Please give me your thoughts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1,454
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,543
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,847
Cool ride. Have you noticed any reduction in range with your 22s? Or reduction in acceleration for that matter?

I'm still waiting for my P85 to be delivered, but I have basically settled on a set of Vossens, either the CV1 you have, or 3 or 7.